Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 08:16 PM

Okeam didn't sit down at first, but with a grumble, she picked up a glass of sherry and sat down as well, taking a drink. "Whewww, S, you sure know how to scare the new guy." She cracked a grin.

"It happens." A man stood up from a chair in the shadows, clapping his hands a bit and turning on the last of the lights; it was clearly meant for theatrics. "Well, since most of you are here, we'll get straight to business-"

"One question, S, do you have any port?"

"... No."

"... dam.n." Okeam slumped in the chair.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 08:19 PM

"I wasn't scared, just taken by surprise." Djimon said to defend himself.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 08:21 PM

Dark Star seated herself carefully in a chair. She wondered who the other person was that they were waiting for.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2008, 08:25 PM

Alvin sat down as well, declining Okeam's offer of sherry with a scowl.

"I suppose you know why you're all here." S - a man in his late fifties, maybe, wearing a black suit - walked along the side of the table, his arms crossed behind his back. "The Malus have attacked America, Brazil, Mexico, Italy, and Africa, each time posing as that country's rival."

"What would they get out of this?" Okeam yawned.

"Profit of course; the Malus is using old technology, true, but it's advanced in a way no modern technology can create. It uses the Fantom's designs."

"... You mean the Fantom of the Opera House?" Okeam started laughing. "Oh god, you dragged us here to chase a ghost?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 08:29 PM

"You'll need some daft bint named Christine for that one."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2008, 08:30 PM

Djimon sighed. "No offense, uh, sir, but I have to correct you; Africa is not a country, but a continent; there are many countries in it." He had often gotten ticked off when he had been visiting America, for many Americans labeled Africa the same way, too.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2008, 08:33 PM

"Sorry, Djimon, I keep slipping in that aspect. I apologize." S sighed, and Alvin chucked a notepad on the table at Okeam; it hit her square in the forehead and made her yelp.

"Stupid split."

"Anyway, you've all been called here to this meeting because you all have talents the world needs to save it. A scientist, a... sports enthusiast, a ship captain, a bomb expert and weapon expert, and a computer expert." S clapped his hands together. "You're the Miscreant League."

Okeam stared at him blankly. "... That meant to be a compliment? Cause that made me want to gouge out your eyes, S."

Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2008, 08:36 PM

Djimon'a mouth twitched when S said 'sport enthusiast'. Oh, he was more than that. But maybe the others shouldn't know what he did right now... it was rather..... embarassing.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 08:37 PM

"That's a really bad name, sir."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2008, 08:39 PM

"Blame Sid, he's the one who came up with the name."

"Don't be pinning the blame on some unfortunate sap. Tell us why you dragged us here-" Okeam sat up, tottering slightly; she couldn't hold her alcohol well. "-or we're leaving."

Halestorm