Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-26-2008, 06:48 PM

"Uh-huh. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that you needed a companion, I would've been shipped off miiiiles away." Rose said. "It's complicated, tohugh... I'm not sure you wanna get into it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-26-2008, 06:49 PM

"Try. My situation is complicated too. Daddy blames himself for how I am... was. He told me so lots of times. But I think it's mummy's fault."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2008, 06:55 PM

"Okay, welll... your dad works for some mean people. VERY mean. Um, he jsut works here because he gets good pay, which means more toys for you." Rose paused. "Well, the Malus -that's what the bad guys who are in charge of your dad are called- wanted something rare on their side. Djimon and I are the only magic peoples of our kind known to this world." Rose made her hands shimmer lightly, similar to the way they did when she'd healed Ku-Ku. "They kidnapped me, and basically told Djimon that if he dind't come to work for them, then they'd train me to work for them." Rose sighed. "And my brother, being the whacko that he is, agreed. He's waaay overprotective of me, you see, and he dind't tihnk to tell anyone about what was going on." Rose started to unbraid her hair and take the beads out. "So now he's stuck working for bad people, and they would've sent me far away so that Djimon couldn't just run off with me, but your dad brought you over, and said that you needed a companion."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-26-2008, 06:59 PM

"So, you got to stay here with me then? Forever?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2008, 07:08 PM

"For as long as your dad works here." Rose said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-26-2008, 07:11 PM

"That will be a long time, I think," said Ku-Ku. "He knows I don't want to live with mummy any more."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2008, 07:11 PM

"But if he gets a new job somewhere else and takes you with him, I might not be able to go." Rose said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-26-2008, 07:14 PM

"I'll get him to take you as well, maybe."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2008, 07:18 PM

"Until someone figures sometihng out, my fate is in the hands of those Malus people, and they'll ship me away as soon as your dad stops working here and takes you away." Rose said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM

Ku-Ku looked sad. "But you're my friend now; you're the first friend I've ever had! You can't go."