Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM

Shamus finished the fish off, feeling that he would need the energy. Due to having a mortal body, compared to Azhdeha's immortal one, Shamus would tire during prolonged use of his powers. However, he was strong enough to keep it up for as long as Alvin needed to perform the operation; provided she didn't take longer than was necessary.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-13-2008, 07:20 PM

Alvin took Okeam to the small operating room on the side of the infirmary; it was more or less a sterilized spray paint booth that was meant to be used on cars. "Alright, count backward from ten in whatever language you speak."

"Aus, nien, ... uh..."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Shamus put her under. To Alvin he said, "Better be as quick as you can."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2008, 07:28 PM

"Got it." She pulled a facemask on and pulled her hair back tight - they were out of hair caps, unfortunately - and after disinfecting Okeam's arm cut into the skin. "... Hairline fracture, not too serious but it had to have hurt pretty bad for- Oooo." O_o

That was bad. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2008, 07:30 PM

"I wouldn't know." O_o

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2008, 07:32 PM

"In the drawer back there, there should be a bottle of green gel, please get that." Alvin grabbed a pair of forceps and started putting the bones in Okeam's wrist back where they were supposed to be. "How did she bust it like this."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2008, 07:36 PM

"Just bad luck, I guess." Shamus fetched the green gel.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2008, 07:38 PM

"Well, obviously, but this wrist is metal. Not bone. No reason for it to cause her pain like that." She opened the cap on the green gel bottle and used some of it to make the metal parts stay in place; she used a very, very tiny sc.rewdriver to further secure them. After using more of the gel on the hairline fracture and gently pressing it back against the bone, she wrapped the bone itself in thin gauze for some bizarre reason and stitched her wrist back up after checking everything. "Done." She covered the stitching up with a bandage.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2008, 07:41 PM

"Anything else you need to do, or shall I let her wake up?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2008, 07:43 PM

"I have fix this tear in her hand. Sheesh, it looks like she did it herself." Alvin picked up Okeam's hand and examined the tear, moving the fingers. ".. Some the tendons completely snapped, that gonna be fun to fix, probably take more than one surgery to do that." Alvin sighed and disinfected the skin before stitching it up and wrapping a bandage around Okeam's hand to cover it up. "Alright, let her out now."

Halestorm