Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2008, 04:23 PM

Jesie shrugged and finished it before throwing the empty plastic bag in a trashcan in the corner.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-05-2008, 04:29 PM

"I guess you are used to it, huh?" Rose said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2008, 04:30 PM

"You have to get used to it. Otherwise you go crazy and start killing people. I've never had that happen though."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2008, 04:31 PM

O_o "Crazy is nooot good!"

Ooc: -.- bro wants on.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2008, 05:04 PM

"It's not. It's happened to my dad a couple times because he's a bit of an idiot."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2008, 09:47 PM

Rose giggled. "My dad's head of the football team." Rose paused. "Wait, Americans call it soccer, or something, right?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2008, 06:59 AM

"Think so, does it involve kicking a ball around on the ground?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2008, 09:37 AM

The guy who was, along with a hired mercenary, the head of security at the base, came by and watched the two outside with narrowed eyes. He didn't have much interest in the prisoners, save a twisting in his gut when he looked at the child, but he was ever watchful in case his terrible secret got out.

Damon's mother had ignored him until his father had died when he was ten years old, then she had coerced her son to replace his father in his mother's bed. He had been ignorant of how immoral it was, due to being homeschooled and isolated from other children, until by chance he had found out; coinciding with his mother's pregnancy. He had by then been too dependant on her to escape; only the contact from the Malus to work for them had given him the chance. Before he left, his mother had spitefully informed him that he himself was the product of father/daughter incest.

The daughter was six years old now, the same age as Rose, but the exact opposite. Ku-Ku, as she was called, had an untreated hare lip, club feet and a left hand twisted into a claw like shape. She was severely retarded, and could not speak. Damon had kept both her and his mother's existence a secret from his employers, tho he couldn't help but desperately hope that a scientist on their team might be able to help Ku-Ku. However, seeing Rose just made everything so much worse; this being a girl the same age as Ku-Ku and yet so different. He hated her for this and wanted an excuse to hurt her.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2008, 10:04 AM

"Uh-huh. My big brother Djimon is an awesome forward." Rose said. "his best friend is usually goalie, and he can jump like a-" Rose paused. "What's the word? Little green jumping bug, with long legs..." Poor girl didn't know the english word for 'gra'sshopper'. She was unaware of Damon's hatred for her, she just thought he was a cold meanie.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-07-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2008, 10:07 AM

Othello had some idea, due to scanning Damon's mind. He just thought the whole thing sick. He had no particular hate for Rose, just disliked all kids in general.