Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 03:34 PM

"Any of them, whatever you think."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 04:37 PM

"Then yes, we do have a number of people going in. But they'll have a lot of things in there."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 09:38 PM

*later*

Alvin made an unscheduled announcement around noon: "We will be docking in a small port. One of the crew mentioned that there's a leak in the oil lines and that we need to repair it immediately, so please take some time for shore leave before we head out to deal with the final issue."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 10:00 PM

Star was surprised at the unexpected stop. "Wonder why we're stopping here?" she asked Arik. "Alvin doesn't normally stop just like that without telling anyone beforehand."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 10:06 PM

"Well, you heard her; busted oil line. Mae's gonna have a field day with that one."

Maeko, however, was already downstairs and perplexed at the lack of oil on the floor under the line Alvin had said to check. "..." She poked the long, skinny tube a few times to check it and exhaled. "What the hell, Ally."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 10:32 PM

Liam too was asking Alvin just why they were stopping in port.

All would have been interested to know of two sisters who lived near the port...

*meanwhile*

A small, skinny girl of around thirteen years old sat on a much grafittied bench next to her sister. Unremarkable save for her weird topaz yellow eyes, Jamie put her arm around the only person in the world for whom she felt any affection.

"I've told them to stop at port," she said. "Do you think we ought to go see yet, or give them some more time?"

Jamie had long reddish brown hair and honey coloured skin. She wasn't completely normal, and neither was her sister. Jamie was in fact a very powerful mutant; an emotional empath who could influence what people did simply by saying what she wanted them to do or see.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:23 PM

"Because there's an oil leak. Da.mn near broke my good leg slipping in it." Alvin rubbed her head; she felt a few levels of wrong, to be frank. "In any case, I know a few of the crew want to take a day or two to let loose."

Her sister shrugged, hugging her back with an arm. "I'd rather leave it for now. She'll come to find us anyway; it won't take you long to convince her, I don't think." Jennifer winked one of her green eyes at her before pulling her shortish hair into an equally shortish ponytail. Capable of seeing the future, she could see the different pathways of each person she met - and this was hardly a pleasant experience.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2013, 11:33 AM

To this, Liam said nothing but he narrowed his eyes. There was no smell of oil in the air and with his heightened senses, Liam knew he'd scent it if there was. So what was going on?

"In that case, we'll wait," Jamie replied with a smile. "I won't use my powers when she comes tho, it's best not to, I think, in this situation."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 12:02 PM

"I'm just hoping that that dragon they have won't notice you messing with her head. I understand he gets very... well, he doesn't have emotions, not like we do, but he dislikes it when those who have his loyalty are interfered with."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2013, 05:43 PM

"I understand, and I was very careful," Jamie replied. "I made sure that only the captain was affected, and the suggestion I made was harmless. I don't want the dragon attacking us any more than you do."

Jamie knew her powers were considerable, but even so, she balked at the idea of testing them on Azhdeha. After all, she was only thirteen, with little life experience. She and her sister had lived as best as they could, staying together and protecting each other, for as long as they could remember. Their mother had been largely indifferent to her children, and the father was unknown; it was probably from him that both girls had inherited the mutant gene.