Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2013, 06:44 AM

"I used to swim in the river, probably not the best place, but I didn't have the money for the pool," Jem said.

Othello found her there. "What's the matter?" he asked Jesie.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 01:14 PM

"Well, we don't have to worry about that." ^^

Jesie looked up. "I found a new box." She frowned. "But dream boxes don't just appear. Usually, if someone has died, a new person occupies the old box. But this one showed up, squeezed between two that already exist." She rubbed her face, baffled. "That's not the exciting part. The person in the box is someone who shouldn't dream, because they shouldn't be capable of it." She pointed her thumb at the door. "It's Robin."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-21-2013, 06:38 PM

"That's a good thing tho, isn't it?" Othello asked.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM

"Yes, but it's the strangest thing I've ever seen." She rubbed her temples. "It's all in binary and codes that I don't understand."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 11:59 AM

"I suppose it's a sign that she's becoming more human, and that's a good thing as she'll find it easier to relate to people on the ship."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 12:08 PM

"Yeah." Jesie was quiet, then said, "I just wish I knew what it was she was dreaming about. That'd be a start."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 12:22 PM

"I'm sure it'll come to you, sooner or later," Othello replied. He couldn't see the use in worrying about it.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 12:27 PM

Jesie knew this, and didn't mind; it was only her problem, and she was fine with it.

But what did an android dream of?

*later*

Robin tilted her head as Alvin paced back and forth in the training room, her own hands placed behind her back placidly as Alvin thought. She felt much better after the earlier episode - thanks to the IV drip, she actually felt just south of normal again, and it showed: "Robin, do you still have your protocols from when the Malus first put you together?"

"The basics, yes. I know every form of martial art, how to handle and repair various firearms, and seven different kinds of swordplay. I fail to see what this has to do with your inquiry about your current medical-"

"We need all the firepower we have when we hit them. I need to know what you're capable of. You're not just our medic, Robin, you're a fighter as well." She rubbed her face and stopped pacing. "The majority of those who are not participating in the final assault are going to be here on the ship, far away, and capable of defending themselves and everyone else."

"I still should not be on the front lines. I may be a fully functional AI, but I still exist within a fragile chassis. Creators Maeko and Okeam have yet to replace my more pertinent parts wth an adamantium frame." She raised a hand and opened her wrist panel, dropping the fake flesh on the floor before turning it to face Alvin. "Additionally, Vritzket, during her medical exams, transferred to me whichever virus it is that she carries. It has reinforced my metallic structures and I discovered that I am capable of moving the MRI scanner on my own."

"That's why we need you with us. We'll need Azhdeha focused on protecting those who don't have psychic powers and we need someone with the processing speed to know what's going on at a moment's notice." Alvin picked up one of the tested guns Okeam had finished and pointed it at Robin.

"I don't believe I have the programs to-"

Alvin pulled the trigger. Robin's eyes turned an uncharacteristic vermilion and her hand snapped up, catching the bullet. She dropped the now-crushed metal pellet and her eyes returned to their normal imitation of Alvin's eyes.

"You're not lying." She put the gun back down. "Chances are, they're stored in a backup file. All we need to do is figure out how to get you working again." She brushed her hand against her shirt, thinking. "Stay here, I'm going to go find Arik."

Robin pursed her lips, but stayed silent.

---

Nara had whisked Jem away from the ship.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 12:58 PM

Jem only suggested that it might be easier if they took a portal once. XD

Crimson was thinking about the whole final assault business and giving himself a headache wondering about how they were going to choose who came and who stayed.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:04 PM

Nara said no on principal. XD

Lilac was trying to calm him down. "It isn't going to be a pick-and-choose scenario. People are going to decide for themselves if they want to participate."

Halestorm