Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 05:42 PM

"Oh. Um, I've been meaning to ask about that for a while," Jem said, "But I didn't want you to think I was putting the pressure on or anything like that."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 11:59 AM

"Not at all!" She smiled. "To be honest, I was worried you'd think less of me." She rubbed her arms. "I had a few boyfriends, back home; when Mom told me stories about the way women were treated out in the United States for acting like a normal human being, I was completely disgusted by their attitudes. Not to say that you're like them, at all, because you're absolutely different," she added, nervously, "But... I worried anyway."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 02:52 PM

"I wouldn't treat you like that," Jem replied. "You have class."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 04:39 PM

She blushed and gave him a shy smile. "Thanks."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 05:15 PM

"It's kind of like that, where I grew up," Jem said. "But the girls were as bad as the guys. It wasn't as tho the guys were treating the girls badly for no reason. Some of them went with lots of different guys, cuz they wanted to."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 05:16 PM

"And that always turns out well for everybody, in the end," she said dryly.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 05:35 PM

Jem shrugged. "Turns out as well as you would expect," he said. "Especially for my parents."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 05:40 PM

"Well, if it weren't for them," She kissed him on the nose, "I wouldn't have you now."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 06:14 PM

"Yeah, guess that's a good thing." He returned the kiss.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 08:33 PM

She smiled happily. "Anyway, the hotel room fee also includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the restaurant on the first floor, and there's a pool. I've never been in an actual pool before!" She lit up with excitement. "I've gone swimming before, but in ponds and swamps instead."

Jesie was utterly surprised by a recent revelation; she'd discovered a peculiar dream-box and when she'd discovered the owner, she could only be described as flabbergasted. She had no idea who to tell, and was currently fidgeting about in the library, giddy.

Halestorm