Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Liam watched in silence. Anything to prolong the time.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-01-2013, 12:21 PM

*later*

The movie was over, and Robin was running more diagnostic tests. As the test wound down, Alvin's eyes blinked open and she flinched hard, startled. "F-Why am I in the infirmary?" She tried to sit up, but Robin gently held her shoulder down.

"You passed out. You have been unconscious for-" There was a rapid clicking. "-three hours."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Irritated, Alvin shoved Robin's hand away and sat up, tugging at the IVs. "For the love of Kali, I don't need an IV straight into my-" She saw Liam and froze. Sh*t.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2013, 07:30 PM

Liam had sat by Alvin all that time. He held her hand, tenderly. "It's alright," he said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 03:24 AM

Alvin managed to keep a blank face, but the moment he spoke those little words, she started shaking and she shut her eyes to try and keep from crying. "I-I didn't w-want you to-to w-orry, I thought maybe just sick from stress, or-" She rambled off a few words in her first language, before going back to English. "-and I wanted you to be focused on going after the Malus instead of on me being ill," she finished, rubbing at her eyes with her free hand to try and stop the tears.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-02-2013, 02:07 PM

"I can help you this time, if you'll accept the gift I can give you," Liam said, quietly.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM

"I-" She bit her lip. "I n-need to think about it."

Robin had, by this point, found something interesting to look at on the other side of the room.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-02-2013, 02:26 PM

"Of course. Take all the time you need," Liam said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 02:28 PM

She smiled a little - but she was terrified all the same.

*later*

Jesie was cleaning her cello and changing out the strings; this was a very time-consuming chore, and it was rare that she could be distracted from it. XD

Robin and Erika both looked into a different eyepiece of a microscope, watching a bacterium destroy another, and Robin commented, "It seems humans aren't so different from the most base of creatures."

"Nah. We're all bacteria in the gut of the universe." The girl shrugged and wrote something down before sitting up and looking at the android. "So what's up? You don't usually wander in here unless you've got a question."

"Yes. I was wondering if you could test something against Star's healing serum."

"Sure, but I need to ask her first." ^^

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-04-2013 at 02:38 AM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2013, 10:05 AM

Star was compiling her notes. The tablet that Arik had given her was very useful and now the task didn't take nearly as long as it used to.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Erika peeked over the counter. "Star? Can I get a small sample of the healing serum for a test? Robin's got an inquiry."

Halestorm