Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 06:06 PM

"It's just chemistry, I guess," Liam said. "People say that the opposite of love is hate, but that's not true. In order to hate or love, you need to have strong feelings towards that person. The opposite of love or hate, is indifference."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 02:51 PM

"This is true; if one were to examine the brain functions of two people in love versus two people who mutually despise one another, you'd find that similar parts of the brain cortexes were particularly active." Robin smiled. It was an actual, proper smile now, not the awkward one she was known for. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 05:30 PM

"That's probably why Alvin and I fell in love in the end, after hating each other at first," Liam replied.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 11:12 PM

"One eventually gives way to the other, it seems. I remember reading, once, of a fictional race; it relied on a romantic relationship similar to love, but also had one based on hatred. As robot, I can understand the biological reasoning from a theoretical standpoint, but wouldn't be able to convey such concepts if I were a human myself." She held a hand up. "Why be with someone you hate so badly when there is someone out there who will care about you more than anything else in the world?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 09:11 AM

"Sometimes it's hard to find someone who cares about you," Liam said. "Another thing I can't stand is the idea that there's only one other person out there for everyone for you to love. I've fallen in love countless times, and it was the real thing every time. Take Sapphire, for example. I was in love with her, enough to offer her the gift, which she took, but the love didn't last forever. However, I didn't lose her, cuz she'd turned. We still kept in touch."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 05:49 PM

Robin nodded. "I know that's something that worries Okeam to some degree; Draco-" For all her technological grandeur, she could not pronounce "Azhdeha." "- is immortal, though in a way different to yours, and much of her concern is for her children due to the fact they will likely inherit his immortality."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:43 PM

"That's more than likely, and there's not much that can be done about it," Liam said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 08:56 PM

Robin nodded and settled back in her chair. After a few minutes of silence, she said, "If you would like, I can set my eyes to project a comedy film on the wall to pass the time."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 09:31 PM

"That might cheer me up, a little," Liam said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM

Robin nodded and pinched her left earlobe and her eyes turned an odd color, before a screen projected on the opposite wall. It was the DVD menu for Monty Python's "The Life of Brian." XD

Halestorm