Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-12-2013, 03:58 PM

"Guns are loud and unreliable anyway." He just pointed in the direction of Maeko and Okeam's gun range on the other side of the room. There were many explosion marks. xD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2013, 04:23 PM

Raziel nodded. "Also," he said. "If you run out of bullets, you've left yourself weaponless. A lot of fighters who use guns would say they'd never run out but you can't predict this kind of thing."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2013, 04:42 PM

"Even if you do usually use guns you need a contingency plan." He nodded. "Like knives in your shoe, or on your belt. Or brass knuckles at the very, very least."

Chris was very smart for his age. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2013, 04:56 PM

"Even so," Raziel continued. "I don't like guns. It takes no skill to pull a trigger, and one who shoots from behind a cover is a coward."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Chris nodded, simply. He was actually very glad there was at least one thing his father and he could talk about. XD

*later*

Alvin had finished mapping out where the last location was, and was staring down at the map itself as Robin came in. "I have finished the diagnostic tests."

"And?" She wiped sweat off of her forehead, irritated by the heat in the room. Robin opened one of the windows before returning to her side.

"Initial tests indicate a hormone imbalance. It seems to just be menopause; however, you are barely twenty." She paused. "But going forward, I don't know how the blood tests make me feel. There's a painfully high insulin count, which could account for your frequent-"

"Get to the point, how f*cking sick am I?"
she growled in her native tongue.

Robin followed her cue in the same language, "I'd need more diagnostics to determine the point of origin of whatever is wrong. You've been very hesitant about coming to me about this, Alvin."

"Because I don't want there to be something wrong with me." She rubbed her neck. "I don't want Liam to worry..." Or to lose someone else he loves, she added in her head.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 07-17-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2013, 05:14 PM

Liam had in fact tried not to think about the inevitability of losing Alvin when her short human lifespan came to a end. He had resolved just to live in the moment for now and enjoy it while it lasted.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2013, 05:16 PM

Robin left Alvin alone in the navigation room, and the captain of the ship sat down in her chair, head in hand as she stared at the floor.

Arik was visiting Star in the lab; he tried not to bother her too much, but it was lunchtime and he'd swung by to let her know.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2013, 05:29 PM

Star was happy enough to take a break, anyway; she'd been working hard all the morning.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2013, 05:30 PM

"If I was smart enough, I'd help you in here but I think I'd better leave that to Erika and Wesker." He kissed her on the cheek.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2013, 05:41 PM

"Probably for the best," Star laughed, returning the kiss. "If you were smart, you'd never have done all those daft things you've done in your life."