Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2013, 06:52 PM

*later*

It didn't take long for the two Diclonii to finish all the prisoners, in various messy ways. If any got outside the range of Lucy's vectors, Remy would always drag them back so she could finish them off.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 02:47 AM

The fun done, Lucy settled down on the hill to let the rain wash off the blood. "That was great." She sighed contently. "And no more homicidal urges."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 09:47 AM

"Exactly," Remy replied, sitting down next to Lucy. "I guess there might be some Diclonii who don't get them; whoever they are, they're lucky."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:05 AM

"Nana." She looked a little sad. "And I suppose Nikita here is very nonviolent as well."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 11:25 AM

"I guess it depends on the upbringing," Remy said. "If a Diclonius has a good family life or at least someone to act as a parent to them, then they don't end up as killers. I never had that and neither did you."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:26 AM

She shook her head. "Though, I don't believe I have an urge to kill as much as you do. That tapered off some after Japan."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM

"The Malus didn't help," Remy said. "They made me kill, and they put a bomb collar on so I couldn't kill them. And I wanted to, so much."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:38 AM

"You'll get your share of them when we take them down for good." Her hand found his and held it.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 11:44 AM

Remy found he liked Lucy holding his hand. "I really hope so," he said. "I wish I could find the lab as well. They were the ones who robbed me of a childhood. The only good part was that short time I was free and living with the woman who had the dogs. I don't blame her any more for handing me over; the lab probably told her that I was a runaway or something and that she'd be blamed for kidnapping me if she didn't turn me in."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:49 AM

"Most likely." She looked up at the storm overhead. "It's... actually kind of pretty here, in a dark kind of way."

Halestorm