Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2013, 08:14 PM

"I don't want to be laughed at, not for any reason," Remy replied. "It makes me crazy. I don't want to feel like that ever again."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2013, 08:19 PM

She 'flew' in closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on, let's go kill some prisoners. Get your mind off it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-11-2013, 08:45 PM

"Yeah," Remy replied, surprised by the kiss but secretly pleased. He had wanted to kiss Lucy for ages but shyness held him back.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 01:54 AM

Lucy had no such reservations, but had decided it was now or never. When he didn't seem upset, she smiled, rather giddy, and quickly moved ahead. Bullets fired into the air near her but they all missed, and she grinned maniacally before shooting down. "Don't worry, I'll save you a few of them!" She shouted, teasing.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2013, 08:14 AM

Remy grinned as a group of prisoners all fired their guns straight at him. He extended his vectors, which unlike Lucy's, were visible and caught each bullet, crushing it to powder.

"Sorry guys," he said. "I learned that trick when I was eight years old. You'll have to do better than that."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 02:19 PM

"What the hell are they!?" Some of the soldiers - most looking like corpses - backed up, while others readied grenades.

Lucy caught a volley of bullets and flung back a grenade; it exploded behind a rank of them and they faded into dust. "Come on, explosives?" she taunted. "You should know better!"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2013, 08:47 PM

"As for what we are?" Remy said, taunting them. "We're your worst nightmare."

He shot out his vectors, grabbed one of the men and tore him asunder.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2013, 12:21 AM

Lucy did the same with another soldier, a grin on her face, and she looked down at another one. He balked and bolted, running as hard and fast as he could. She pouted; oh, well, she'd catch him later.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 08:53 AM

Remy sent out another vector and tripped the running soldier.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2013, 05:41 PM

"You're so sweet!" She blew him a kiss and went to finish the job.

Halestorm