Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 02:46 PM

Remy grinned, and walked thru the portal at once. "Come on, Lucy!" he called.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM

"After you, princess!" She followed behind, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Carry me, dammit, you're carrying me across a threshold." She giggled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM

"But we're not getting married! We're too young!" Remy said, jokingly as he picked Lucy up, supporting her with his vectors more than his arms.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 03:43 PM

She giggled. "Oh well!" She pointed ahead. "To the big scary castle!"

From the top of the highest parapet, the Darkness was observing this development with some disdain - but also with relief, as he was running out of energy with a specific group of prisoners.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 04:09 PM

"I can't wait to introduce us to the prisoners there!" Remy said, as he carried Lucy towards the castle.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 04:16 PM

"Absolutely." She giggled and looked up as they neared the front gate. Behind it stood what appeared to be a copy of Zandra as she was when possessed by the curse.

"May I ask why you are here?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 04:27 PM

"To kill some prisoners," Remy replied, matter of factly. "Zandra said it would be alright. She said that they don't really die, but that doesn't matter cuz Lucy and I both want to kill and it's best that it's people like the prisoners, so that no-one who matters gets hurt."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 04:31 PM

"..." He allowed the gate to rise. "The ones I have a particular time with are on the far hill. Seek Pestilence, the man with the gask mask, and you will find the battlefield."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Remy gleefully set off to where Darkness indicated.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 05:04 PM

Lucy jumped off his back and lifted herself in the air with her vectors. "Last one there's a rotten egg!"

Halestorm