Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Remy was playing Solitaire on his own phone. He was starting to feel bored and restless.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2013, 01:26 AM

Lucy tossed her phone on the couch. "I don't even remember what I was doing!" She threw her hands in the air. "I give up!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2013, 09:19 AM

"I'm just sick and tired of having to sit here all the time," Remy said, putting down his own phone. "At least before we had things to do."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 02:52 AM

"We'll be on our way soon." She fidgeted in her seat. "I want to be useful. I almost want to..." She shook her head. "I want to cause mischief but I really don't like the idea." She exhaled - then it was as though a lightbulb flicked on over her head. "I just remembered something! Zandra's got the Darkness curse; the Darkness consumes those that are evil, or something." She chewed on her lip thoughtfully. "Maybe it wouldn't mind if we had some fun, made things harder on those it keeps in its world?"

Gasp - killing as healthy stress relief?

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 01:04 PM

"I don't see why we shouldn't ask it," Remy replied. "It's really difficult to suppress the urge to kill, well, it is for me, anyway."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 01:29 PM

"And this is absolutely perfect." She grabbed his hand and ran off with him to find Zandra.

Said former hitwoman was watching one of Chris' shows with him; a favorite of hers as well, called Supernatural.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 01:56 PM

Remy poked Zandra. "Hey," he said. "Can we ask you for a favour?" He nudged Lucy. "You ask her, you say it better than I do."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 01:57 PM

"Well, you see, we... well, you know what we are, right?"

"Yeah, Diclonii. You guys have homicidal urges a lot." She blinked. "Oh, you want to go to Hell and give some of the prisoners a run for their money? You won't kill 'em, they'll regenerate in another area, but it'll be a good break for the Darkness."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 02:56 PM

"Yeah, cuz Lucy and I are getting bored," Remy explained. "And it's difficult to suppress the urge to kill. I guess it's easier if you're one of the Diclonii who grew up with parents, but neither of us had that."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 02:58 PM

"Well, I don't see why I can't let you have some fun." She raised a hand, and a portal opened next to them. "The Darkness will let you leave when you've had your fill of mischief." She smiled.

Halestorm