Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 08:50 PM

"No, you choose, I insist. This is your night."

Kaede wasn't sure why he was so nervous. "You just look like you've got dyed hair, Scott."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 10:39 AM

"I'd like to go to a restaurant first," Kaori said, considering. "Then find someplace where I can dance."

"It's not just my hair colour," Scott said, impatiently. "And you know d@mn well it isn't."

Scott was more worried about his lizard's tongue being visible, which it would be unless he stayed completely silent and never spoke a word. Whenever he spoke, it was apparent that his tongue wasn't a normal human tongue, for it was longer, thinner and had a forked end. There was also his spit; Scott lacked much self control and he was afraid of getting into an argument and spitting at the other before thinking. It was something that went a lot deeper than simply hair and eye colours.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:12 AM

"And there are plenty of both of those." And Lopak whisked her off the ship for a grand time.

Kaede winced and looked away. She didn't like seeing him like this but she wasn't sure how to make him feel better.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:19 AM

"I could only leave the ship if I didn't talk and avoided everyone," Scott said, quietly and desperately. "And what would be the point of that? It's likely too that there are people out there who hate mutants."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:30 AM

"..." Kaede thought some, then put a finger on his mouth. "Sh, sit here, I will be right back." She smiled and headed off to look for someone.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:37 AM

Scott slumped miserably in his chair to wait.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:42 AM

Kaede came back, hiding something. "I'm not sure how much you like masks, and stuff but Killie had this cool one I just remembered." She held it out for him to see; it was clearly a costume mask, for the lower half of the face, and it appeared to be similar in shape to a lizard's. "Carnival is going on, so I thought..." She trailed off.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 12:02 PM

Scott looked at the mask dubiously. "I guess we could try it," he said. "But if we run into trouble, I'm going right back to the ship."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 12:03 PM

"I'll keep you calm." She kissed him on the lips.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 12:20 PM

"As I said, we'll try it."