Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-23-2012, 05:12 PM

"Alrighty. I'll have them ready by four." ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-23-2012, 05:15 PM

"That's fantastic," Kaori said with a smile.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2012, 05:16 PM

Maeko smiled. "It's what I do. I'll bring them by your room."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 06:22 PM

*later*

Liam was feeling restless. This was the longest the group had ever been without some form of conflict to liven things up. There hadn't even been any sign of any Malus around to fight.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 06:32 PM

Alvin was taking the peace in stride. "I believe we may finally have them by the, what's the phrase, 'short and curlies'?" This wasn't to say she wasn't being cautious; ship security was still at its highest it had ever been, and no one bar Azhdeha and a few others were allowed out by themselves.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM

"It's boring, tho," Liam complained. "Maybe we ought to go and find them if they're not going to come and find us."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 06:44 PM

"That is a very, very bad idea." O_o "Right now I'm waiting for S's final preparations to be done. Which should be shortly."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM

"Maybe I should go and hurry him up."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 07:11 PM

"Don't. Then he'll get silly on you just to p*ss you off and I know how you get when you're angry." She kissed him on the cheek. "For once, I'm more than happy to put leadership in someone else's hands."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 07:33 PM

Liam scowled. "I'm not. I'm sick of hanging round here waiting for something to happen."