Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 04:19 PM

"But you don't have them now?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 04:20 PM

He shook his head. "It's been a very, very long time since my last one; about five hundred years. That one happened out of pure depression, as well. My lover died; we had been together for two centuries, and he was murdered." He sighed.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:32 PM

"I haven't had many partners," Kaori said. "And not many I could say I truly loved; just those I stayed with so as to get a home away from the forest. One I did love, but he found out that I was a fox and married someone else. I took my revenge, and moved on with my sister."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:36 PM

"That's a pity. You are truly lovely; any man so shallow as to not be able to overlook that you are a fox doesn't deserve your affection."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:44 PM

"Thanks," Kaori replied, feeling a glow of pleasure within her. It had been a long time since any man had complimented her in that way.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:46 PM

Lopak smiled at her. "Well, here's my shop. Feel free to look around while I close up, alright?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 05:15 PM

"Sure," Kaori said, starting to look at the objects for sale inside.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 05:41 PM

Lopak shut down the register and put the drawer in a safe behind the counter, and he also went around and checked the alarm system. It wouldn't activate until they left. "I love bartering antiques; reminds me of my younger days. Managed to find one of my old swords that I thought I'd lost." He smiled. "That was a good day."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 06:13 PM

"I expect the world was very different back then," Kaori said. "And a lot different to the way Liam describes it."

Liam generally wasn't very forthcoming about his life back when he was human; he didn't go into much detail.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 06:54 PM

"In my time, the only ones who lamented their standing were those who knew no better. Many people lost honor, or gained it. There was a fair.. well, not so fair lady I was close companions with; Lady Breann. She was as fierce a knight as I, and much taller and broader of the shoulder. I admired her fiercely, but alas, she was dedicated to her lord and lady. Swore a vow of chastity."

Halestorm