Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 11:11 AM

"What kind of things?" Liam inquired. "I never saw the point of animal blood; true, it might keep a vampire alive, but there's no power advantage. I might have been turned by a powerful vampire, but I wouldn't be as powerful as I am today if I'd just stuck to feeding from animals."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 11:21 AM

"It's not so much for power as it is for survival," he said. "Many of my clients are exploring the world for the first time, and still learning how to hunt animals. Having some cows on hand for emergencies can be helpful in a pinch." He grimaced a bit. "I don't know if you recall the vampire that was involved in that kidnapping ring?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 11:27 AM

"Vaguely, yes," Liam replied, after carefully searching thru his memories. "He didn't put up much of a fight. And I'm an expert traveller by now; been doing it a long time. Especially now that it's easier to do so than it was back when I was a human."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 11:29 AM

He nodded. "But I'm sure you do recall the difficulty of doing it early on in your vampire days. What I seek to do is ease some of that difficulty; not coddle them, not at all, but give the worthwhile ones a chance. I screen my clients much better now than I did before, that's for certain."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 11:37 AM

"The difficulty added to the adventure, actually," Liam said. "Then again, from a young age I've been used to getting over difficulties rather than trying to find ways out of them. It's part of growing up in the slums."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 11:39 AM

"I can sympathize with that. I was a farm boy as a child; became a squire later on in life."

Germaine wasn't feeling well; hadn't been feeling right for the better part of the last month. She hadn't been sleeping easy and on top of that, she wasn't able to eat right either. Robin hadn't been available to talk to, so she was now looking for Star.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 11:46 AM

Star was in the laboratory, doing a general tidy up of the lab.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 11:49 AM

This was going to be made slightly difficult by Germaine making a beeline for a trash can, and, er, missing. o_o; "Oh god I'm so sorry." ;_;

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 11:58 AM

"Don't worry," Star said, leading Germaine to a chair. "Wesker can clear that up. Just tell me what's on your mind."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM

She shook her head. "I haven't been feeling right. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I feel like I'm dying again."

Halestorm