Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 05:47 PM

"When you consider how he wound up being that way, it's not so awesome." She chewed on her lip and put the crystal ball back, turning to look at the other items. "He has to feed on both, er, meat and fluids," she added when the shop keeper came into the room. "His diet goes whack otherwise, can't be a vegetarian!"

The shop keeper raised an eyebrow, but went behind the counter and started working on his inventory sheets.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 05:53 PM

"I get it," Paul said. "Must be difficult." He lowered his voice so that the shopkeeper could not overhear.

"Better to be a shapeshifter in that case," he whispered. "Not just me, but the kitsunes have it better, too."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 05:54 PM

"Tell me about it." She sighed. "I've tried to get him to see the positives but it doesn't really work."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 06:01 PM

"Maybe he needs to talk to other weres," Paul whispered. "It's strange how we haven't really encountered many; there was Elizabeth, but she's dead."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM

"And she wasn't going to be the world's best example, either. She was desperate to either find a cure or die, judging from what Jesie's told Robin about the matter."

The man behind the counter looked up. "Excuse me, did you say "Jesie" by any chance?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 06:08 PM

"Who wants to know?" Paul asked the man, warily.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 06:10 PM

"An acquaintance, though whether she will remember me is... debatable." He snapped the book shut. "Given the last time I saw her, she was bedridden after being run over by a wagon."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 06:17 PM

Paul relaxed; he knew this little detail about Jesie, so this person must indeed know her. "Maybe you should come back with us and see her," he said. "Jesie's a lot different now."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 06:19 PM

"I don't believe her father Arik would be half so ecstatic as to see me." The man stood up from his chair and Fern realized the man was practically a giant; around six and a half feet tall. The only reason he'd seemed average? There was a short staircase behind the counter. o_o "My name is Lopakhin. Lopak for short." He offered an awkward smile.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 06:21 PM

"And why would that be, just out of interest?"