Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 04:58 PM

"Yeah, but be careful not to knock anything over. Would be very expensive."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 05:07 PM

She squirmed around a bit and grabbed her tail, tying it to a belt loop with a piece of string she'd nicked from Shamus earlier. "There."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 05:20 PM

"That'll do," Paul replied. He wasn't really interested in antiques as such, but decided to let Fern have her way this time.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Fern headed inside.

The shop wasn't just old dusty furniture, or really dusty old anything; it appeared to be showcasing artifacts and items from old, dead cultures. Fern found a necklace with minute skulls hanging from it and stared at it through the glass. "Whoa. Shrunken heads?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 05:25 PM

Paul wasn't overly interested in that, either. XD

"Looking for a present for Zack?" he asked. "If so, then I'd make another choice, if I were you."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 05:27 PM

"I know. I just want to find him something really, really cool." She ran her hands through her hair, frustrated and maybe a little upset. "It's hard to get him to smile, sometimes."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 05:35 PM

"He's been a lot better since Alvin and Liam got together," Paul commented.

"Cuz Alvin makes it so that Liam has less time to hate on Zack, which means that Zack's more relaxed now about stuff. Including you, I notice."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 05:38 PM

"...?" Fern blinked, then blushed. "Well, he's... nice." She picked up a crystal ball and held it very, very carefully, watching the inside. It was just a ball of glass, but the inside glittered like stars. "And even though he's stuck being a werewolf and a vampire at the same time, and it bothers him a lot, he's... taking it a little better than he did before."

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-03-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2012, 05:44 PM

"It's weird he thinks that way, cuz there are a lot of teenagers who'd consider being both a werewolf and a vampire to be awesome," Paul replied.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2012, 05:47 PM

"When you consider how he wound up being that way, it's not so awesome." She chewed on her lip and put the crystal ball back, turning to look at the other items. "He has to feed on both, er, meat and fluids," she added when the shop keeper came into the room. "His diet goes whack otherwise, can't be a vegetarian!"

The shop keeper raised an eyebrow, but went behind the counter and started working on his inventory sheets.

Halestorm