Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2012, 09:27 PM

"Well, even if they have, she'd be a ghost, right?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-01-2012, 09:31 PM

"I don't know. There was never any bodily proof of her death; requests for food simply stopped coming in." Alvin wrote something down. "We'll need to be careful."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 09:45 PM

Infri shrugged. "I'll leave it up to you, then," he said. "I just found the pattern."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM

"Thank you, Infri." She smiled at him. "You're brilliant."

Fern was now dragging Paul out to get gelato and drinks. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 10:00 PM

"Not really, it was there for anyone to see if they looked properly."

Paul was happy enough to do so. XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 10:03 PM

"Maybe but the fact that even the more minor incidents are close to the ruins completely slipped by. Now that you've pointed out the epicenter..." Alvin sketched out a few lines. "Oh wow."

There was a small shop near the ship, and because of the convention in town, there were several others in the gelato shop who looked very wild. One of them noticed Fern and grinned. "Dude, another Hellboy fan!"

"..wha?" She stared.

"The horns and tail! So cool." The girl referred to her own costume - a trench coat, fake horns and a fake but animatronic tail with heavy red makeup. "You've got a better figure for it though, I'm a stick. Hellboy-girl wouldn't be a stick." She grimaced but still grinned after. Fern smiled back, a bit surprised; she was used to being called out for being a freak.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-02-2012, 08:09 AM

"Anyway, you can send the shapeshifters to check it out now you know where to send them," Infri said.

Paul nudged Fern and whispered, "See? Nothing to worry about."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2012, 08:44 AM

Fern just nodded, still smiling. The woman introduced herself as Analise, and she was actually from America; she'd come to Italy to visit family, and it had turned out there was a convention in town. "Come on, I'll buy you guys some gelato. My treat," she insisted. Fern started staring, not realizing it, at her eyes; the woman had full-eye contacts that were bright yellow, now that she'd taken the goggles off.

Very similar goggles, in fact.

... weird.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-02-2012, 09:02 AM

"Makes me wish I'd made more of an effort," Paul said with a laugh.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2012, 09:06 AM

"You look like a young Magneto like in X-Men: First Class. That's enough of an effort if you ask me." They finally got to the front of the line, where the flavors were. "I'll taaaake a pistachio with chocolate. Five scoops, in a bowl please, I've a friend outside who wanted some but couldn't come in because she's claustrophobic." She looked at Fern and Paul. "What'll you guys take?"

Halestorm