Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2012, 07:14 PM

"There's Paul, who can be anything, there's that weirdo Alex who has to eat people in order to change, and there's those fox girls."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-01-2012, 07:16 PM

"Forgot about Alex, he's rather useless in a place like that; if someone goes missing, they'll be noticed." She rubbed her chin. "Paul and the kitsunes are a better choice by far. It'll probably be a good job for Kaede when we get there; she's been getting cabin fever and I think she wants to go outside.

Fern was looking for Paul; she had something to show him she was really excited about.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 07:19 PM

"So send Paul and the fox girls as a unit; that way, if they're a group, then if something happens, they can send back a message easier."

Paul was lying on the floor of the den doing a jigsaw.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 07:26 PM

She nodded. "Sounds good." She looked down at the map. "Page me if you've found something; I've got a few matters to attend to with S." She smiled. "I've got faith in you, Infri. Do well." She patted his shoulder and headed out.

Fern sat down next to him. "I got that tattoo!" ^^

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 07:32 PM

Infri studied the map for several minutes, trying out a few things that he'd done before back when he was working for Asha, but at first, nothing seemed to fit. Then he saw a pattern in the sites and took up a pencil. Some of the sites seemed to form a kind of circle, but the other sites formed a cross, underneath it. Since this was a pattern of sorts, he supposed that the cross might point to something, so he paged Alvin.

"Great, let's see," Paul said, looking up from the jigsaw.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Alvin blinked as she read the note. "That was... quick." She hurried back and opened the door. "What did you find?"

Fern pulled her shirt up a bit; the tattoo was on the right side of her ribcage and was currently covered in a gel to keep air from getting to it. It was done specifically in all black, and for now it was just lines and would be shaded once it had healed some; a dragon and a phoenix were locked in a fight. "I was so scared it was gonna hurt but after that mess with Ryan it doesn't hurt so much now." The tattoo was actually over some of the scarring left behind, and covered it up a decent bit.

Ooc: Dragon and Phoenix Tattoo by ~Milui on deviantART

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 07:57 PM

Infri showed Alvin where he'd drawn the pattern on the map. "It's a weird sort of circle with a cross," he said. "The cross points to something like a ruined castle. Dunno what that is, but you probably do."

"That looks fantastic," Paul said. "I thought about getting a tattoo a while ago, but obviously couldn't cuz of Sam. Now tho, I don't really know what I'd get."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 08:04 PM

"It's an Egyptian symbol, the ankh; represents life or death, can't remember right now." She checked the map and cross-referenced the area with another smaller map. "... Castle Bathory." ._. "Welp."

"Just warning you, ribs is not the best place. I may be curvy but I still felt that needle hitting bone." She patted at the tattoo, wincing. "There's one other thing, too." She dropped her shirt back down and held up both hands, concentrating. "I heard Infri complaining the other day that I make the hallway too warm, and I feel bad because I know others don't like it warm either, not when we're already someplace hot, so I started thinking if I can stop fire being hot.." Flames burst to life on her fingers, but only emitted light - no heat. Though, this was apparently a strain and sweat ran down her face, and she could only hold it for a few seconds before it began to become very warm and she killed the flames. "Whew."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 08:11 PM

"What's that, then?" Infri asked, not getting it.

"That's a useful skill to have," Paul said. "Tho I doubt he was complaining back in Russia."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 08:16 PM

"No, he didn't mind it then. But it's awful hot here; even I'm noticing it and I'm always steamy." She fanned herself a bit with her tail. "Let's go get some gelato. There's some sort of geek convention in town so I'll just look like I'm in an advanced costume or something." ^^

"Elizabeth Bathory, Hungaran name Erzserbet, was also known as the Countess of Blood; she killed hundreds of young girls in her efforts to stay young and beautiful forever. She was found guilty eventually and bricked in inside her own castle; she died four years after her imprisonment, and the castle fell into ruins. It's said the ghosts of the girls she killed still haunt the grounds, and that Erzserbet herself still hunts." She chewed on her lip, thinking hard. "I hope they haven't revived her. That could mean trouble. She was one hell of a monster if the legends are true."

Halestorm