Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM

"Doesn't have to be there as in dead centre. Sometimes there's a pattern that you can't see right away. Like this guy who killed people, and the dump sites added up to an arrow. Where the arrow pointed, was where he lived."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2012, 08:50 PM

"Must've wanted to get caught." Alvin finished her coffee and stood up. "Follow me, then, I'll show you the maps we've got."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2012, 08:58 AM

"A lot of serial killers do, sometimes they don't know it, but they do stuff so they'll get caught," Infri said, getting up to follow Alvin.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2012, 09:37 AM

"And yet so many wonder how they get caught at all." Alvin showed him the way to the map room - which was separate from the navigation room, and generally only she and Ishmael ever used it. It was almost the size of the library, and the walls were full of rolled up, old maps. "Alright, where is iiiit- aha." She rolled a ladder over to the shelf and climbed up. "Anyway, pick a table and just kinda shove everything off, I'll pick it up later."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2012, 10:42 AM

Infri shrugged and did as Alvin said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2012, 10:47 AM

She hopped down off the ladder and unrolled a map, securing it on the table with the pins attached. "Alright, this is the area." It was centralized over Slovakia; several events had occured in a village named Cachtice, and more had occurred in areas immediately surrounding it as well.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2012, 11:04 AM

Infri looked over the map, especially at the coloured pins that marked where the Malus activity had taken place.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 11:51 AM

"Have at it. There's a lot of weird landmarks in the area but we need permits to investigate them because they're technically national history."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2012, 07:33 PM

"Not necessarily when you have shapeshifters on the team."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Alvin stopped a moment. "... I've forgotten how many people can shapeshift." She rubbed her eyes. "Please remind me." x_x;

Halestorm