Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2012, 12:34 PM

Vritzket had not quite made so many strides in English. She horribly skewed a lot of words, and was beginning to give up.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-26-2012, 01:19 PM

Wesker did his best to encourage her. "At least you can sort of manage 'w' sound," he said kindly in Russian.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2012, 01:32 PM

"I still can't even say half of them right." She grimaced.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2012, 01:44 PM

"Well, English is probably one of the hardest out there... even native speakers do it wrong!" he said, trying to get her to smile.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2012, 01:46 PM

She did at least chuckle and she looked at her fork that she'd bitten the end off of accidentally. "How do I say, I ate your fork in English?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2012, 02:00 PM

"Not anything concrete," Star replied. "More of a general feeling. Tho, a feeling of impending doom is quite normal for most people, or so I've been told."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2012, 02:06 PM

"I- ate- your- fork," he said patiently. "The ownership word goes before the object," he reminded her.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2012, 04:39 PM

"I... ai'ght... 'or... ferk."

Okeam spat her tea out onto her plate and started giggling. Vritzket blushed purple and looked down at her plate, embarrassed. Okeam patted her shoulder. "Tell her I said not to sweat it; English is hard."

"I... hear... English fine." Vritzket smiled nervously at Okeam, who smiled back.

"Good." She hugged her with her arm and mopped the tea off of her plate.

--

Robin shrugged. "It would depend upon the frequency of such feelings. A very minor sensation is common, especially when one has worries; but if these are daily occurrences, perhaps Jesie could look into it now that she has returned to normal."

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2012, 05:02 PM

"It's not daily, just every now and then."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2012, 05:05 PM

"You sure you're not psychic?" This was Robin's attempt at cheering Star up; a very bad joke, but it was apparent by the changes in her modulated voice.

Arik finally finished getting food ready and sat down next to Star. "Whew, that was a doozy."

Halestorm