Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 02:11 PM

Angel left for a few minutes, then came back with a pair or nearly-opaque sunglasses. "Believe it or not, I don't like my sunglasses to be all bedazzled and stuff; those ones tend to suck."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 02:16 PM

"Thank you, Angel." He took them gratefully and put them on; his headache almost immediately subsided and he felt infinitely better. "Oh that is the trick." He sighed in relief and slumped in his chair.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 02:27 PM

"I'm sure," Angel said. "You need some water? That usually helps my headaches."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 02:31 PM

He shook his head. "Mine are light-based headaches. My eyes never quite developed properly during the cloning process so intense light over-stimulates my optic nerves."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 02:32 PM

Also in the lab, Star was patiently working with Azhdeha to extract venom in order to make a new batch of healing serum. She found it rather disconcerting to see her son as female.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 02:38 PM

"Ah. So it'll go away on its own now that you have glasses," Angel said. (S)he walked over to get the rest fo the ingredients ready for the serum to make the process quicker on her cousin.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 02:39 PM

Wesker nodded. "Thanks again." He turned back to his notes.

Kay and Infri had gone to a bar, and Kay was certifiably drunk.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 03:10 PM

Infri had a higher alcohol tolerance, even in a female body, so was just merry as opposed to paralytic. XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 03:13 PM

"...so Rosa turns to me, n'says, 'Ethan just sid to me-" He hiccuped, barely able to stay on the bar stool. " '-said to me that people are ducking shumfits and-" He stopped, looking at Infri. "You're pretty."

Subtle. XD

Vritzket had relocated to the library and had found a copy of the first Harry Potter book, and was struggling with the first few pages.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 03:24 PM

Wesker walked in; he had a break now, as the lab had emptied and Damien didn't need a sitter.