Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Othello felt sorry for Jessie. "I would have coped better with it," he said. "After all, I have lots of sisters. I understand the female mind better than some people here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 10:15 AM

"I can barely cope with being a girl, in a girl's body. Being a girl, who still thinks she's a girl, in a guy's body, is even worse." He grimaced. "At least I'm not pulling an Angel; she's a he now but demanding to be referred to as a he and is basically being a drag queen about it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 10:22 AM

"And the family? I can guess what Liam's doing. He's probably still insisting on keeping his name, and dressing up in his own clothes," Othello said. "Then again, there's plenty of girls who do that anyway, so it probably won't be too obvious to other people."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 10:26 AM

"Kayte and Infri went out on a date. Erika's been sitting up on the deck all confused."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 10:30 AM

"Not surprised. Poor kid."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 10:33 AM

"She, er, he.... Erika doesn't need this kind of crap. Too young."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 10:38 AM

"Not sure if any age is right to have it done."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 11:06 AM

"Yeah." He sighed. "I'm gonna go help Mini, Markie and Zili with dinner since Arik's out." He was quiet a minute, then asked, awkwardly, "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go see an orchestra tonight but I don't think it's appropriate right now."

------*All Dialogue hereafter is Russian unless dictated otherwise*------

Vritzket and Robin were now walking through the engine room and Vritzket was staring in awe at the machinery. "And you say this is all hand-made now?" She put a hand on a support strut, tiny crystals leaving a trail on the adamantium before melting. Robin had done a short test of this on a sample of adamantium in the infirmary, and found that it didn't affect the structure at all: the crystal only filled gaps and in comparison at an atomic level, the two materials were strikingly similar.

"Indeed it is. The original engine components were replaced by machined pieces sometime in the last century, and Maeko Katan spent much of her time repairing and maintaining them due to manufacturing flaws. Through S and her own ingenuity, the League was able to replace them with parts akin to the original, though made with far better materials."

"It reminds me of home. Though, our ships were a little less water-travel and more space." She hugged herself, watching a piston leisurely firing off; the ship engine also powered various electrical items throughout the ship along with heating and cooling, so ran constantly.

"I imagine your explanation would be limited, given your statement that you were an emissary for the Speaker of the Lost and the rest of your Council-"

"Oh, not at all." Vritzket gigged and picked up one of Maeko's leftover wrenches from an earlier repair job on a support strut, swinging it with familiar ease around her long fingers. "I spent all my free time in engineering docks."

"Let us practice this in English, shall we?" Robin held up her hand and switched her language to English by turning an earring. "... What are you looking at now?" she said, slowly and clearly.

"..." Vritzket started to form an answer, but was distracted by a man walking across the engine floor after Rascal. Robin recognized him as Wesker, but Vrizket had no such knowledge and was rather surprised as he picked up the robodog and opened its mouth to take out a test tube.

"That's no way to behave, Rascal, I'm busy." He chuckled when the dog licked his face; Robin noticed that he'd come a long way since he'd started working under Star. He wasn't quite as withdrawn as before; he spent more time with others on the ship and of course was stuck as a permanent babysitter for Damien when no one else was available, but didn't mind much anymore. The only downside was he couldn't research as usual; Damien required all of his attention, lest he wind up bitten.

The dog barked at Wesker before jumping out of his hands and running off, hiding under an engine, and he just shook his head and squinted around. That was when both Robin and Vritzket noticed his eyes were a bit strange - deep red irises with yellow flecks, and badly bloodshot. Robin excused herself from Vritzket and walked over to Wesker.

"Albert, I have noticed that your ocular state seems highly distressed. Might I inquire as to the cause?"

"I sat on the sunglasses that I bought on Azhdeha's recommendation. I'm waiting for the new ones and all this bright light is hurting my eyes." He pinched the bridge of his nose painfully, eyes shut tight.

"I take your cloning forgot to remove the damage to them."

"You have no idea." He held his hand over his eyes a bit as a visor and noticed Vritzket sticking her hand into an engine gear and remove it with no damage to her arm. His jaw dropped. "What the-"

"This is Vritzket Mortetz, and she is from another galaxy. Her body generates at type of crystal that is equivalent to adamantium and as such she has been able to resist such dramatic injuries such as crushing, low-caliber bullet wounds, and so forth."

"... interesting." He shook his head. "I'll be in the lab if Damien needs a babysitter or if anybody else inquires." He looked a bit pensive. "... not that anybody usually does, but you see my point."

"I understand. And yes, Vritzket has consented to allow Star and the others who use the labs to analyze her genetic data, if you were curious. There are already some tests being ran currently."

"I wondered what that growth was in the agar plate." He grimaced a little; the sound the crystals had made as they'd grown had grated on his nerves over the night he'd spent on his notes. "I'll be on my way."

As he left, Vritzket watched him go and wondered why Robin had analyzed him as he'd walked out, and she asked what was on her mind.

"... I am simply concerned for a member of the crew. He has... a history with research that I am wary of. However, he is not infected, therefore is still safe. I will maintain watch and if he reneges, he will be quarantined." Robin checked her internal paging system. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go and take care of a crew member who just crushed his leg in a porthole window again." With a light sigh, she turned and left Vritzket in the engine room.

She found her way back to her quarters and put a hand over the crystal that had covered it, and it slid aside and let her turn the doorknob. Inside, everything was covered in crystal save for the bed, clothes, and dresser; and the crystals seemed to shine with an inner light and as a result she'd asked that the main light fixture be removed, as it became too bright combined with the crystallight. She sat down on the bed and closed her eyes, content to be by herself; she'd spent so much time alone without her companion, she was used to this.

She did however find herself thinking about Albert Wesker: She'd met nearly everybody else at this point, and yet there was still one more she hadn't quite understood. Azhdeha she'd understood perfectly well, and she even found him (well, her) rather enchanting in a disconcerting sort of way.

With a sigh, she rolled onto her stomach and picked up a book; it was one of Nikita's books, one for younger children called Bunnicula, and she slowly started reading the English words out of it.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-17-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 01:59 PM

Angel greeted Wesker as he came in. (S)he had taken to wearing only pants and tee-shirts, but the shirts at least tended to be pink or purple or glittery. This didn't stop her/him from working dutifully in the lab, however; a gender-switch didn't impact her mind, so she kept working.

"You need a new pair of, ah, sunglasses?" (s)he asked him.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2012, 02:07 PM

"I'd appreciate them, yes." Wesker had learned to take everything weird on the ship in stride and to just accept it. XD He'd dimmed his screen and the lights in his area of the lab.

Halestorm