Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 12:15 AM

"I know, love." Alvin held her hand from across the table. "It'll be alright."

"It's been... ten hours. I already feel bad enough as it is." x-x

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 06:30 AM

"Just promise me that you'll talk to Diego as soon as he gets back," Liam said.

"Try to think of it as a learning experience," Star replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:21 AM

"Of course." Their drinks came over.

"You mean on how to put a bra on or how to take one off proper-" She clamped both hands over her mouth. "Oh dammit, brain, stop this nonsense, I'd never say this if I was still a guy." x_x

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:31 AM

"And tell him not to do anything like this again." Liam drank some wine.

Star laughed, but not unkindly.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:39 AM

"Or at least to leave us two out of it." Alvin finished her beer and ordered another. "Wonder how everybody else who's genderbent is faring right now."

Jessie had avoided Othello since the switch and was now hiding in the library. It was fairly startling but as a man, Jessie shared more traits with his father than his mother; very tall, broad shoulders, same facial features, but still with the same bright blue eyes and white hair.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:43 AM

Othello had been very much puzzled by this; he'd been out hunting when the switch had happened. So he went to look for Jesie.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:46 AM

Jessie was however unable to not play cello whenever he was stressed, and as such music was drifting out of the back rows. However, this was a bit more depressed than her usual fare.

Ooc: 2CELLOS (Sulic & Hauser) - Hurt - YouTube

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:54 AM

Othello eventually found Jesie by following the music. He was surprised to see a man playing the cello instead, and stopped short.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:56 AM

Jess didn't even notice, as he was sitting sideways against a bookshelf, and when the music stopped he realized he wasn't alone. "... hi, Ollie. I uh." He couldn't look at him. "Long story short, Diego's a d*uchecanoe."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:13 AM

"What exactly happened, did everyone on the ship get gender swapped or something?" Othello asked, glad that he hadn't been there.