Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2012, 09:01 PM

"As long as we can have a good night out, that's all that matters," Infri said. She was feeling a bit weirded out by the whole genderswap issue, but there was no point in sulking over it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2012, 09:03 PM

"You'll have a great night, I promise." She handed her a purse. "There's a kit in there for sewing if your dress rips, Kay'll know what to do with that, and there's also some other stuff if things happen. Never want to be unprepared when you're drinking!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2012, 09:15 PM

"Thanks," Infri said, awkwardly taking the purse. "I'd better go and meet Kay, or he'll leave without me."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2012, 09:17 PM

"No, he won't." Fern smiled and hugged her before sending her off.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2012, 09:22 PM

Infri went to meet Kay, still with the feelings of weirdness.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2012, 09:23 PM

Kay was decently dressed in some borrowed clothes of Arik's; a nicer leather jacket with a plain green tshirt and jeans underneath. When he saw Infri, he smiled and turned a bit red with surprise. "Hot da.mn, you look great."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2012, 07:56 AM

"Thanks," Infri replied. "Fern did it; she said that when we get turned back, the clothes can be given to someone on the ship."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2012, 08:44 AM

"Yep, that sounds about right." Kay was clearly distracted.

Mark was working in the engine room as usual; he definitely wasn't comfortable being male.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2012, 09:04 AM

Liam was of course out on the town with Alvin. She hated being female, but since there wasn't any way of changing it at the moment, decided to make the best of it. One advantage was of not needing her fake ID; as a girl, Liam could easily pass as an adult rather than a teen.

Azhdeha had gone off to hunt as normal; the only different she had noticed was that it was a bit easier to attract victims.

Infri wondered why Kay seemed distracted as they left the ship. She waited til they were in town before asking, however.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2012, 09:11 AM

"You're gorgeous, that's why." Kay looked a bit embarrassed.

Alvin ordered a simple beer - whatever they had. This wound up being some local Italian drink.

Halestorm