Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 07:51 PM

"So am I, apparently." Mark picked Rose up. "What do we call you for now," he mused.

"Does being a chick upset you that bad?" Alvin rolled over and sat up, rather surprised that he was a leanly muscled man. He'd gotten used to being a fairly short, feminine girl. XD

Vritzket looked a little upset and looked down. Robin noticed the girl's awkward silence and did a short scan, then did a double take full-scan. "... my word." O_o; "Weird things abound."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 07:54 PM

Liam made an impatient gesture. "I'm seven centuries old," she said. "I'm too set in my ways to like change very much. Anyway, you need to do a ship wide announcement and find out who was affected."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 07:57 PM

"Yes, yes." He grabbed a receiver-mic and spoke into it. "If anybody suddenly finds themselves being the opposite gender, please meet with Alvin and Liam in the nav hall given that I believe the changed groups are rather small."

Arik had made his way to the lab in his too-big clothes and knocked on the door. "Uh, Star? This is uh. Hard to believe but this is Arik speaking and I appear to have female bits and I am confused as all hell by it."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 08:03 PM

Didi looked up. "We should go, Captain calls."

"Call me, um, Ollie!" Rose decided with a nod. "And- um- boy-Mae, I'm a boy now, you shouldn't be carrying me like a baby."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 08:05 PM

Star looked a bit freaked out; she hadn't been affected. "Maybe a Malus attack? Tho, a very weird one."

Liam didn't want to have a name change. As a woman, she was still short, with a small bust and hips.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:10 PM

"Don't care. You're still my future... sibling in law. I'm allowed to spoil you regardless of gender." He stuck his tongue out. "I'm still mentally a girl you know, that's not gonna change."

"I heard Killie and Diego watching TV earlier. Knowing him..." Arik sighed and looked up when she heard the announcement. Before she headed off, she looked back at Star. "... this.. um. Do you still want to go to dinner tonight?" she asked, nervously. "I-I mean, if this makes things awkward, we can wait til things are sorted out but..." Despite the loss of his wife, he'd grown quite fond of Star and those feelings still remained despite his highly abrupt gender change.

Alvin found a bath robe left behind by a mistaken crew member and pulled it on, tying the sash around his middle to keep it in place and tying his sword belt on as well for appearance's sake. He also had no idea what to say to Liam's new figure. XD

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:14 PM

"Ollie" rolled his eyes. "Fiiiiiiiiine! Dji, you still got big muscles as a girl," he frowned.

"Girls can have big muscles, you know," Didi said with a small smile.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM

"Sure," Star replied. "I don't care what anyone might think, in any case, two girls going to dinner won't excite comment. People will just assume we're best friends."

Liam looked sulky. She sat down on a nearby chair, showing every sign of going into full sulk mode.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:17 PM

Alvin didn't know what else to do but kneel down in front of her and kiss her. "Don't go sulk on me now." He smiled. "This won't be so bad. I promise to make it fun until it's over, alright, Liam?"

Arik cheered up a bit, but inwardly was terrified he just got friendzoned. O.o

Mark chuckled. "You're like one of those Olympic girls."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:24 PM

"Dji loves to run, so I guess it translated," Ollie said.

"Well, why wouldn't it? Conservation of mass, and all that," she said. She had quite the rear, too, but didn't seem to notice. XD