Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2012, 03:27 AM

Star had the headsets ready. "It's a simple test, nothing to worry about," she said to the first two. "It's a lot like the written test, cept that you use this handset instead."

The headset was to be worn, and the handset pressed whenever the choice that the person wanted to choose was highlighted.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-26-2012, 07:09 PM

"Sounds good." Kayte sat at one computer and Killie at the other. The test began, and they were done at about the same time. The results would be ready within 24 hours of the test's completion. The two twin-like women stared at each other the entire way out of the lab. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Liam didn't like the idea of taking the electronic test. "I don't like technology," he grumbled when told about it.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2012, 12:54 AM

"It's just a push of a button." Arik had been called in next with Liam. "I'll show you." He grimaced too though. "I'd really rather paper though, won't lie."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2012, 06:45 AM

Liam grudgingly agreed. "I don't want to know the results, anyway, whatever they are," he said. "In any case, it's street smarts that matter, not intelligence."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2012, 07:53 AM

"I think that's what it's testing for; skills, not intelligence. Either way I'd like to be able to do something more than cook and do comedy." ._.; "Hopefully this'll help."

The next round of testing was done, and the next to be called down were Infri and Okeam. Okeam stared at the screen before looking at Infri. ".. can you help me with this one? I'm stumped."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2012, 08:05 AM

Infri shrugged. "What do you need help with?"

Ooc: Going to eat lunch, will be back.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2012, 08:08 AM

Ooc: Ok.
~~~~~

"It's one of those blasted little puzzles with slidey pieces." She rubbed her face. "I can't work in two dimensions; if I had this right in front of me, actually right in front of me on the table, I could do this no problem but seeing it flat is ruining my brain."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2012, 08:30 AM

"I done that one ages ago, I've nearly finished," Infri said, dismissively. "It's easy; you just work from the outside in."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2012, 08:34 AM

".." Okeam fiddled with the puzzle a bit by the suggestion and stared in surprise. "Why didn't I think of that? That's brilliant."

Halestorm