Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:24 PM

Star was taking a break from lab work; there wasn't anything really urgent to work on at the moment anyway.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:28 PM

"Hey, Star." Zili tapped his fingers on a lab table. "Is there any way to measure a person's intelligence? I'm trying to convince Infri that's he's probably actually quite smart, but he won't hear it. You're like Rosa, from what Kayte's told me; maybe you can find a way to explain it?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Star thought. "There's an IQ test we could try on Infri," she said. "It's not a written one, it's one that uses pictures and sounds, and that you put on a headset to take."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 08:40 PM

"The only problem I can see is getting him to consent to taking it, that's all." He sighed. "He's very stubborn. I want to help him out though, I know the kind of neighborhood he grew up in. He's lucky to be alive right now."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 09:01 PM

"Maybe if Kayte asked him to, he'd agree?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:02 PM

"He'd think she was questioning his intelligence, maybe. He doesn't understand why she's stayed so long."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 09:11 PM

Star considered that. "Maybe," she said, "If everyone on board ship took the test, then he'd do it? Of course, I wouldn't colaborate anyone's results, cept for his."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:18 PM

"Except pass it as an aptitude test to see how everybody can help around the ship. It's brilliant!" ^__^

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM

"Thanks," Star replied, modestly. "I have two headsets in the cupboard at the back of the lab. It would be best if such an order could come from Alvin, so that everyone feels that it's official."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2012, 10:30 AM

"And he kind of actually listens to her, too. Kind of."

*later*

"Attention League and crew, as a result of some people having issues with their designated jobs, I'm having everybody take an aptitude test. This is to help you determine what you would be best at here on the ship. If you feel comfortable with your job, you are not required to change your occupation if the tests suggest you do so. Feel free to come by the lab whenever, but there are only two computers available to do this right now so could the first two please come in. You will be paged for privacy."

The first two to be paged were Kayte and Killie. They met at the lab door and stared at each other, having not actually met face to face yet, and they both tilted their heads in the same direction. "... I feel like I've met you before, Metalmouth."

"Likewise, copper." Killie blinked. "Let's go take this test, then."

Halestorm