Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 09:31 PM

Infri gave a dramatic sigh. "Kayte doesn't hate me any more, right?" he said. "She doesn't mind sleeping with me in the same actual bed, but she won't do anything else."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 09:33 PM

"... You do realize that's a good sign, right?" Zili drank some of his beer; it was some Italian brew Zandra had brought on board. "Relationships aren't always about ba'nging it out. Even me and Markie manage to have a good time without- sorry, need to clamp my mouth shut now."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-23-2012, 09:46 PM

"How can it be a good sign when I haven't done it for months and months?!" Infri shouted, completely unaware of Zili's faux pas. XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 09:49 PM

Zili sighed and turned to face Infri better. "It's called a hand, you know. Sometimes you'll have to use it."

Zili: Frank and to the point.

"Right now, she's less concerned about the physical aspect and more about what's in your brain."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 08:26 AM

"But why? There's nothing else I can do to make her like me," Infri replied, miserably.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 07:16 PM

"You're the one who came up with the plan to save her, right?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 08:26 PM

"Yeah, but I don't come up with ideas like that all the time," Infri replied.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 08:45 PM

"Because you don't let your brain work." Zili rubbed his face. "A girl isn't going to stay with an idiot just because he's got fun moves in the bedroom, Infri. Eventually, she will get bored and move on. But she didn't move on from you. You've got a lot more smarts than you're willing to admit - probably don't even know how smart you actually are."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2012, 08:54 PM

"I wouldn't know how to find out, anyway, so it doesn't matter."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:21 PM

"... hold that thought." Zili headed to find Star. XD

Halestorm