Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-08-2012, 03:36 PM

"Let's hope not a restaurant near here in that case."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 11:38 AM

"Nah, some organic place near her farm." Zili chuckled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-16-2012, 07:45 PM

"That's a relief. Never liked the idea of eating horses and mules."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2012, 11:41 AM

"Especially not that one." Zili chuckled but sobered up. "So how's Chris's training going?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-11-2012, 11:53 AM

"Alright; he's a natural," Raziel replied. "I have to be careful not to push him harder; he's still a child, after all."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2012, 11:55 AM

"True enough. Saw him practicing by himself earlier, practicing with the foam targets that Oka set up; dead center every time except the second one. He sneezed."

"I did not, Uncle Zili!" >_<

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-11-2012, 12:06 PM

"We can do some more difficult stuff when he gets older, but no guns," Raziel said.

"Loads of people use guns and think that makes them fighters. It doesn't."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2012, 12:08 PM

"Capable at ranged self defense, at best. Give me some brass knuckles and I'm good."

Okeam was perplexed. This was normal but she'd missed her period - this was the second month running, now. Granted, she forgot to eat for about four days and that didn't help the first month, but then she started eating normal thanks to Mae making sure she was eating on a regular schedule. "... please not again." ._.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-11-2012, 12:22 PM

It was possible, as Azhdeha no longer bothered in making Okeam barren; he didn't mind if any more kids were born.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2012, 12:37 PM

Okeam wandered to the lab to talk to Star. Truth be told she was terrified of having another kid; she was still rather nervous she'd be a sc'rewup parent. Maybe not now, but possibly later.

Halestorm