Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 03:20 PM

"Yeah, thanks to everyone on the ship. And now I don't have to feel that my power's useless any more."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM

"Yeah. And we dont have to use fabric to separate us when we kiss. I mean, it worked, but the real thing is much better," Gen said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:11 PM

Aiden nodded fervantly. "I never knew how good it feeled to kiss someone before."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:21 PM

Gen blushed. "You're my first boyfriend, too, though that was more due to me living my life sorta locked up than anything else."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:31 PM

"I never even thought I'd ever have a girlf," Aiden said. He shot a look up the line; they were nearly at the front. When the current session finished, the next one would be theirs.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:35 PM

"I sort of wanted a boyfriend, but I didn't think anyone would want me. I mean-" she decided not to say that Star had helped Gen so that she could finally go through puberty, for she didn't know how many people might speak English. "Look Aiden, we're next!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:45 PM

"We'll have to get a car together, cuz I don't really know what to do," Aiden said, moving forward with the rest of the people.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:46 PM

"Oooh, it's so easy, but I certainly don't object," Gen said, taking Aiden's hand.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:55 PM

"You can drive." Aiden got into a dodgem car and sat in the passenger seat.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 05:00 PM

"Okay. Dodgems are kinda crazy; all you can do is push on the as and play with the steering wheel, but they're nearly impossible to get any real control of for long, especially since this place is crowded," Gen said.