Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 09:11 PM

"With Draco's venom, right? Those enzyme-thingies in it, right?" Rose said, placing something Star had asked for on the lab counter for her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 09:13 PM

Elizabeth pulled her hair back up into the awkward bun and slid her sunglasses back on after slipping back into her business jacket, and she leaned down and kissed Arik on the lips, smiling at him. "Want to meet again on Wednesday?"

"Certainly." His hand found hers and held it tight, lacing their fingers. "If you think you can wait that long."

"I'll have to. I have... things to do tomorrow." She bit her lip. He nodded understandingly and stood up as well; he was still a good two feet taller than her and he had to bend down a bit to hug her properly.

"I'll see you then. Meet me at the.." He thought for a minute before pulling out of the hug. "Meet me at that gazebo. There's a cherry blossom festival that day." The Italian woman nodded and hopped up on her toes, kissing him lightly before leaving the room. He watched her walk away before slumping back down onto the bed, running a hand through his messy hair with a forlorn sigh. He'd go back to the ship later; he needed time to think.

--

On the ship, Jesie was browsing the ouija board, mostly in her head with her hands on the board; she was staring unseeingly at the blank screen, with her eyes flicking back and forth every now and then.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 09:17 PM

"That's right," Star replied. "I collected some from him earlier today."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM

"What do you do? On tv shows, they make the snake bite a cup covered in some kind of rubber film to 'milk' it. How does Draco do it?" Rose asked. She had no idea whether or not she was annoying Star, she just wanted to know.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2010, 09:32 PM

"Much the same way; cept I give Azhdeha the cup and he goes off and does it himself," Star replied. She took Rose's questions seriously and answered them seriously, too.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM

Ooc: I don't know why but that post made me laugh and imagine somebody doing a urine test. XD
~~~~~~

Jesie withdrew her hands from the board and blinked her eyes, coming back to reality. "... Well, that threw that option out the window." She cracked her wrists around a bit; they were pretty sore as she'd been sitting with her hands pressed against the ouija board for a few hours.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 09:39 PM

Ooc: Oh, dear. XD

"Oh. Does he give you a lot of it to work with?" Rose asked. "And do you want me to grab anything else?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2010, 09:49 PM

Ooc: Lol. XD

"He can't give me much at a time," Star said. "About half a cup of venom is the maximum. If you could clean those test tubes out, that would be great. Have to be careful not to contaminate the serum with other factors; that is how Crimson ended up being changed the way he was, or so he told me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM

"WOW! That's a lot of venom, though! I mean, when you watch snake shows, half a spoonful is considered a 'lot', so half a cup...! Mind boggling!" Rose obediently took the little test tubed and began to wash them gently in the large, stainless steel sink by the lab counter.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2010, 09:59 PM

"Well, Azhdeha is a lot bigger than the venomous snakes that they milk for venom. That's why."