Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 08:29 PM

Kaede nodded. "You'll have to turn around when I change back though, I haven't grasped how to change my clothes along with me." She relaxed where she stood and apparently shrank inside her clothes and disappeared. The pile of yukata where she had been moved around, and a small red fox poked its head out from a sleeve with a faint 'eep'.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 08:46 PM

"Impressive," Scott said. "That would make it easier for me to take you out of here, if it came to that." He turned around so that Kaede could get changed.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 08:50 PM

Kaede changed back and pulled her dress back on. XD She always found it weird that she couldn't do it, but that her sister could. "I suppose it would, yes."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 09:20 PM

"Not for ages yet, tho. I'm hoping nothing bad will happen."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 09:36 PM

"I doubt it will. Just, if anything does happen, please don't be foolish and blame yourself."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 09:52 PM

"I won't, believe me. I'll just be getting out of here and taking you with me."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM

Kaede smiled a little.

*later*

Elizabeth stepped out of the bathroom, toweling her hair off; she was wearing her blouse and pants after her shower and she felt much better. ".. So, um."

"Hm?" Arik was stretched out on the bed in his jeans, his arms behind his head as he watched her cross the room.

".. What do we do?" She threw the towel across the bed and sat down by him, feeling incredibly uncomfortable (though when he sat up and wrapped his arms around her, she relaxed and didn't feel as awkward).

"We'll figure something out." He rested his chin on her shoulder. "... Liz, you know as well as I do that... that there's no cure. No fix."

"... I know." She sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap. "But the prospect of one is just... it's too good to pass up. What if they do find one, Jack?"

Arik just nuzzled her cheek with his nose and sighed, unable to respond if she wasn't willing to listen. He was just glad she was still alive; he'd never stopped loving her.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2010, 07:59 PM

Star could have told Elizabeth that there was no cure; she'd already told Zack as much. Zack would have loved to have lost the werewolf part of him, but it wasn't going to happen.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 08:07 PM

At the moment, Rose was in the lab with Star, helping Star make something or other by helping with the easier tasks. sShe kept asking lot of questions; she found Star's work fascinating. "What are you making again?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM

Star answered Rose. "More healing serum at the moment; the crew seem to go thru my stock like a rate of knots."

Zack sat about the living room mournfully.