Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-08-2010, 09:03 AM

"The princess sat alone, singing to herself as she combed out her pretty hair, when there came a sound like- like wind chimes." Rose said. "Then -poof!- the fairy godmother was there!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2010, 09:15 AM

"The princess wanted to know who the fairy godmother was, cuz she'd never seen her before."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2010, 09:23 AM

"The fairy godmother smiled and said, "My dear child, I'm your airy godmother! You see-" Rose paused as if considering, cleared her throat, then continued a little haultingly, as though she wasn't sure of her English, "-when you were... but a babe, your mother and father asked me to keep watch over you. They knew that one day... trouble would.... arise, and they wanted to... ensure that you would never be witohut help. I promised that I would be there to guide you when evil was... afoot.'" Rose paused. "Did that sound okay? I don't know a lot of big words in English."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2010, 09:47 AM

"That sounded fine," Ku said. "The princess replied that she was very grateful for any help. The fairy godmother replied that she had a protector already, and it didn't matter if he wasn't a prince, cuz his heart was good."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2010, 09:56 AM

Rose removed a small string bracelet from her tiny wrist, and said, "The fairy godmother said, 'This necklace, though plain-looking, is magic. It will stop any powerful spell, but you can only use it once'." Rose fastened the bracelet around the princess' neck. "'To use it you must take it off and say..." Rose paused, thinking again. "'...by wind and sky and wishing well, turn back thou powerful spell! Choose the time you use it wisely, love. Now, I must go; I've done all I can.'" Rose said. She made the fairy godmother hover in the air, then said "poof!", and put the godmother back in front og her magic mirror.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2010, 10:01 AM

"The princess then knew that she had no choice but to go back to the palace, to fight for what was hers. But she knew also that she could not be rash, so she stayed in the cave to wait for the knight's return."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2010, 10:05 AM

"The knight returned with some wild berries and a deer he'd hunted. he made a fire just outside the cave to cook the meat." Rose said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2010, 07:04 PM

"The princess ate her dinner, then lay down at the back of the cave. She felt safe with the knight guarding her at the front."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2010, 07:06 PM

"Some of the animals, too, helped guard, and the knight was able to get some sleep as well." Rose put in.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2010, 07:24 PM

Ku wanted to get to the happy ending as soon as possible. XD

"The next day, the princess told the knight that they had to return to the castle to defeat her uncle. The knight told her that he'd challenge her uncle to single combat, and that way, if he defeated him, then they'd be saved."