Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-04-2010, 09:16 AM

"That's going to be difficult," said Liam. "If you want to send a letter, I suggest you don't post it anywhere near here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2010, 09:23 AM

Arik nodded. "I was going to go clear out to another end of the country by bullet train or something, find a box to toss a letter in."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 09:24 AM

"That would work. After all, this base is the last Malus base; they'd never let us get away with anything here."

Aiden finished the map and handed it to Alvin. "This guy is seriously weird."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:26 AM

"Definitely not." Arik stared at the floor. "... what would you do if you were in my situation?"

"How so?" Alvin took the map and studied it.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 09:28 AM

Liam sighed. "Probably the wrong thing. I've never been one for thinking things out clearly before acting."

"His powers," Aiden replied. "He's got lizard abilities; he can stick to walls, has an extra long tongue and can regrow severed limbs. He's also got acid spit."

Aiden paused, then added, "I don't think we should wipe his memory. He doesn't really want to work for the Malus but he doesn't have any choice cuz, being a mutant, he can't get a job elsewhere cuz no-one will hire him."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:31 AM

"..." Alvin nodded and paged S; he'd be there within an hour, no matter where he was.

"Yeah." Arik managed a smile.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 09:39 AM

"I could give you advice, but seeing as I rarely follow my own good sense, it would be a bit hypocritical," Liam said.

"His mutantcy came thru when he was fourteen and a half," said Aiden. "He left home as soon as he could, but altho he'd passed his exams, he couldn't get a job. That's when the Malus approached him and gave him the guard job."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:49 AM

"I'd still like any sort of advice. I don't know who else to talk to."

S finally arrived; though he nearly tripped over the fellow on the floor. "Oh dear, now what did you do, Alvin?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 09:51 AM

"I'd say then to take it slow and not do anything rash," Liam said. "Send the letter, then wait further developments. Just out of interest, why did you decide to ask me?"

Paul said, "That wasn't Alvin; that's a guard that we took so that Aiden could use his power to get the guy's memories so we could have a map of the Malus base."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:57 AM

"Because Azhdeha might've gone out to kill her right off the bat, Okeam isn't the best for advice on things like this and let's face it, I've known you longer than I've known anybody else on the ship except for my own daughter." Arik sighed. "Even though you've wanted to kill me several times, I respect your opinions. Always have, 'cause you're older than I am."

"And you called me here, why?" S knelt down to take a look at the guard.

Halestorm