Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2010, 08:21 AM

Ooc: Have one of your characters there while Aiden does his bit so I'm not talking to myself!

Azhdeha nodded and, having dumped the guard in a nearby room, went to inform Aiden.

Liam looked a bit nonplussed. No-one ever did ask him for help. "What's wrong, then?" he said. "Tell me, and I'll see if I can help you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2010, 08:36 AM

Ooc: Alvin was going to stick around.
~~~~~

Alvin waited with the guard after paging Paul; somebody had to watch the guy.

"I.." He handed Liam the letter. "Back when I was a human, I was in love with this woman who came to the reservation my family lived on, because she wanted to learn about our culture." He sat down in a chair. "... When Jesie was a year old, she left us both because of matriarchal issues at home. Apparently, her new stepmother didn't want any of her husband's children where she couldn't control their lives. If she hadn't gone home, she would have been taken out of the will." Arik stared down at his hands. "Her name was Elizabeth. Right after I became a vampire, I got that letter telling me that she died. I didn't tell Jesie for a few more years."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2010, 08:27 PM

Paul got the page and came straight away, accompanied by Aiden.

Liam took the letter. "So, she didn't die after all? So, where is she, then?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM

"That's ah. That's the whole problem, Liam." He hid his face in his hands. "She's a werewolf. She was bitten and disappeared on a full moon; that's why I was told she died because they never found her. One of my buddies from a bar near here found her This... this is where it starts being a problem." Arik looked up at Liam. "Sh-She's one of the Malus guards now. And I don't know what to do."

"Well, Aiden, Azhdeha found a guard for you."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2010, 09:20 PM

"You'll find it really hard to get at her now," said Liam. "The Malus aren't just going to let anyone walk in."

Aiden looked nervous, but nodded. "I'll do it now. I'll need a notepad, so I can draw the map."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2010, 09:27 PM

"I know." Arik looked heartbroken; he'd never really gotten over Elizabeth. "I..I just want to know why she never came back for Jesie like she promised she would."

"Here." Alvin handed him a notepad from a cabinet.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 07:00 AM

"Maybe she couldn't. Maybe someone else was stopping her," Liam said. "Those sort of situations are rarely cut and dried."

Aiden took the notepad and a pen. He sat down in front of the guard, and took a deep breath before putting one hand on the guard's cheek. Immediately, there was the usual electric like flash of energy, and Aiden's eyes turned lime green with slit pupils. These were the colour of the guard's eyes, which couldn't be seen as his eyelids were closed. Aiden immediately began to draw the map, taking care to include everything in the fifteen minutes he knew he'd have the guard's powers and memories.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:02 AM

Alvin watched, fascinated - more by the green eyes than anything else. ".. Paul. Is it normal for anyone to have eyes like that?"

"I know. And... and I know it's childish, but I just want to see her again, just once. To let her know that me and Jesie are okay."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2010, 09:08 AM

Paul nodded. "If it's linked to his mutant power, then yes," he replied. "Wait til Aiden's finished the map, then we can ask him about this guy's power."

"But will that be possible?" Liam said. "Where was this posted from?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 09:14 AM

Alvin nodded and waited.

"That letter? I got that back in the 1860's, the original one where her stepmother-" His voice became noticeably bitter. "-told us she was dead. She didn't tell us the circumstances, just came out with it that she was dead. Can't believe she had the sense to send it to us too, all things considered." Arik pulled out another letter; this one was much more recent and he handed it to Liam. It read,

"Arik,

I think I might be going a little crazy, but I think I saw someone you know. I thought she was dead too, but.. wow, she's not.

It's Elizabeth, Arik. Living, breathing, totally not dead, not a zombie, not a vampire. Okay, she's a werewolf, but that's a minor detail, right? I did some more digging and apparently, the date that her stepmother says she died happened to be a full moon, if the board doesn't lie. We all know what happens on full moon, obviously, but it looks like Liza ran away out of shame.

And uh, if you want to go talk to her, I suggest sending an anonymous letter through several carriers. She's a Malus guard.

Miguel"

Halestorm