Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM

The reason was, of course, the fact that Zack resembled his father Janeseh San Diego. This was far more apparent now that full moon had passed and Zack was back to being a person.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-01-2010, 08:39 PM

Fern had never seen Janeseh. "... Maybe dye your hair? That might help."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2010, 08:40 PM

"Why would I do that?" Zack said with a sigh. "It just wouldn't suit me, and then everyone would know just how it bothers me."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 08:42 PM

"But it would show that you're trying to separate yourself from that guy."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2010, 08:47 PM

"It wouldn't. It would just set me up as a target even more, and Liam would just laugh at me."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 08:48 PM

"Hey. He tries anything, he's got me to deal with." Fern smiled at Zack. "Besides, I think you'd look good with red hair."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2010, 08:51 PM

"Don't say anything to Liam. You couldn't deal with him anyway; I don't think anyone can. Only person who comes close to be able to is either Gabrielle or Invidia."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 08:52 PM

"Or Alvin. She seems to click a little."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-01-2010, 08:55 PM

"She hasn't tried fighting him properly, tho," said Zack. "You seem to think that Liam is just a normal vampire, like Othello or Arik, but he's not. You couldn't defeat him, and he'd just end up hurting you."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 09:02 PM

".. I wasn't going to fight him. I'm not that stupid." Fern looked a little hurt.

Halestorm