Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2010, 07:34 AM

"Being complicated suits them; it just doesn't suit us."

*later*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-28-2010, 08:34 AM

Jesie was completely dead to the world in the library; while she had her powers back, they still acted like they used to, as in essentially depriving her of necessary deep REM sleep. As a result, she power napped during the day with the aid of sleeping pills.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2010, 04:08 PM

Paul was out on a spying mission, taking the form of a bird native to Japan so as not to attract suspicion.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2010, 04:10 PM

Raina was waiting for him to come back with Alvin. "What do you think he'll see?"

Killie had finished the message to the Russian mutant and had sent it.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2010, 04:18 PM

Raziel was telling Killie all he knew about the Russian. "He's made rather than born; remember Captain America?" he said. "Well, this guy is the Russian's version. Only problem, is he's insane."

Paul had seen that there were some Malus guards out in the city. He also saw that tho most of the Malus guards were human, there were a few mutants among them, tho there was no indication of what their powers were.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2010, 04:47 PM

"Well, hopefully the message will make sense to him. I told him that the Malus plan on trying to control him to better their own agenda which, while the same as his, will ultimately lead to him being frozen again if he disobeys them. I don't think he'd like that."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2010, 04:51 PM

"Shouldn't think so; plus I don't think he's too keen on following orders, especially from non Russians."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2010, 04:54 PM

"Not to mention that the Malus want control of everything - even Russia. Is he a rabid "Save the Motherland!!" sort?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2010, 05:05 PM

"Not really; unless it's for himself. The Russians did try to use him as a weapon in order to win back the countries that broke away, but it didn't really pan out very well."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2010, 05:06 PM

"Well, if he's seeking to conquer various nations, then working with the Malus isn't the way to do it because he can't do it his way." Killie shrugged. "I don't condone the taking over of nations. I think that's pretty obvious from my previous occupation of-" She did the little finger-quotations. "-counter-terrorism terrorist."

Halestorm