Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2010, 08:53 PM

"I doubt she'd tell me anything. Not as tho anyone on the ship ever does. I end up having to guess at things most of the time, then people react by being condescending and acting as tho I'm stupid," Paul said, angrily.

"I swear, the next time someone does that to me, they'll regret it. Maybe I'll change into this Russian mutant terrorist I heard of, and drain their life force."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-16-2010, 08:55 PM

"Hey, calm down, no need for that here." Lilac stood up. "Come on, I'll make us both some coffee and you can vent. Okay?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2010, 09:03 PM

"I suppose so," Paul said, grudgingly. "If they have to correct me, they can do that without looking at me as tho I've either grown another head, or I'm an ignorant child."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2010, 09:05 PM

"I'm sure they don't mean to." Lilac lead the way back into the ship and to the kitchen.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2010, 09:18 PM

Paul followed. "I'm sure that they do, otherwise they'd quit doing it once they realise that I don't like it."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2010, 09:19 PM

"Or, perhaps, they're just going about the wrong way of explaining things." Lilac put on a pot of coffee to get it started.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2010, 09:23 PM

"I doubt that affliction affects everyone on the ship simultaniously," Paul muttered.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2010, 09:26 PM

"Well, people are mostly in tune with each other after awhile, they understand the little quips that you may take as condescension." Lilac held up a tin of sugar. "How many teaspoons do you take in your coffee? Milk?"

--

Fern was wandering around the ship; she was avoiding the party, as she still was healing from the burns and she felt incredibly ugly that night, more so than usual. She wandered up and down the hall, near Wesker's room; Wesker almost never used this room, winding up falling asleep at the computer desk in the lab, but he'd offered it to Zack some time before, as he hadn't had a room at the time.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-17-2010, 06:59 AM

This was mainly due to Liam refusing to let Zack have a room, but since associating with Invidia and Gabrielle more, Liam had mellowed enough to ignore Zack rather than being offensive towards him.

It being full moon night, Zack was in his wolf form. He couldn't sleep, and wondered who could be walking up and down the corridor at this time, so he jumped down from the bed and pulled the door open.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2010, 07:06 AM

Fern jumped a little when she heard a door open, and she blinked when she saw a wolf had opened it. ".. Um, hi there."

Halestorm