Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-14-2010, 08:04 AM

Paul was just glad enough to be away from Sam for once. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-14-2010, 08:13 AM

Raina was telling Paul about adoption - which she had said had been "less fun than it sounded". "Don't get me wrong, it was nice to be out of the orphanage and away from the crazy people who ran it, but nothing really changed. When my powers came out, they wanted to send me back but the orphanage said no." She crossed her arms and looked down at the table. "I went back when I was sixteen. I wanted to see you guys again, but you were all gone. Adopted or runaways."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-14-2010, 08:19 AM

"I ran away as soon as I could," Paul said. "I couldn't stand it at that place a moment longer."

Aiden said nothing. He hadn't been adopted, and it was all down to his power.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-14-2010, 08:24 AM

Carin had almost been adopted - then, as her powers weren't entirely under control yet, she'd sneezed and gone invisible, and that had been the end of that. O.o

"I wish I'd been smart and stuck with you guys from the start." Raina sighed. "There were a number of kids who turned out to be mutants later on. At least half of their adoptive families tried to turn them back to the orphanage, but... yeah." She held up her hand; since they had a private room, she went ahead and made a ball of lasers. "I didn't know whether or not I'd be one. Telling you, though, I'm lovin' the lasers now. They're great for concerts."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-14-2010, 08:25 AM

"That sounds terrible." Gen said, red eyes burning with sympathy. "Though, I suppose my sounds worse when told in a story, being a little lab-rat and all, I wasn't treated all too badly... most of the time. My dad hit me, but I didn't know that was wrong."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-14-2010, 08:27 AM

Aiden said with a sigh, "I was never even in the running for adoption. The moment that most prospective parents heard about my power, they didn't want to know."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-14-2010, 08:31 AM

Gen took Aiden's hand. "Well, why are we talking about this, then? Aren't we supposed to all have fun? this topic is only brining everyone down thinking about the past, which you can't chancge anyways." This was more or less directed at the group.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-15-2010, 02:49 PM

"Right! So, let's order some drinks then."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-15-2010, 03:38 PM

"I don't want to drink," Aiden said. "And I was just stating a fact, not trying to put a downer on the group."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-15-2010, 04:38 PM

"Well, either way, we do need to start ordering something to drink; the waitress is giving us funny looks."

Halestorm