Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-08-2010, 06:55 PM

"Hmm, if no one's using it, the movie room would be good." Djimon said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2010, 07:00 PM

"Alright, so we go there, then."

Aiden went with Gen and Djimon to the movie room. No-one was there at the moment, tho a full ashtray and a couple of banana skins indicated that Jem had been there last. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2010, 07:03 PM

Djimon sighed. "We should at least throw away the banana peels first."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2010, 07:11 PM

"Yeah; you wouldn't want to slip over." Aiden picked up the banana skins and transferred them to the bin.

"You might want to sit down for this; it's kind of instantanious and you wouldn't want to fall on to the floor."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2010, 07:18 PM

Dji nodded and sat down. "Alright, one of the easiest powers to access is the healing power, so long as you're healing something simple like a cut. You must let your mind run blank, and then you will tune in to the other person and their pain. Since you will actually be sort of stealing this all from my mind, I don't need to explain much else; the rest will come with instinct."

Gen stood nearby. "Who should he heal?"

"I was thinking of pr*cking my finger, or something, before he did... whatever you call what he's going to do." Djimon said.

"Don't, Dji; you'll be sitting there for a bit before he can get to healing your finger. I'll do it, instead." Gen said.

Dji nodded reluctantly.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2010, 07:20 PM

Aiden was starting to get nervous. "Do it quickly, before I change my mind about this," he said.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2010, 07:31 PM

Dji leaned back. "Do it, then." He said, closing his eyes as though he expected simply to take a nap.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2010, 07:39 PM

Aiden stood next to the couch where Djimon was. He took a minute to steel himself, then put one hand on Djimon's face. Immediately, his hand glowed, showing that Djimon's power and energy were going to Aiden. Before too much was taken, Aiden removed his hand. He took a breath; Aiden could feel the power within.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2010, 07:40 PM

Dji felt a flash of pain, and then was out.

Gen searched until she found a bit of paper, then gave herself a paper cut. She cursed and almost put her finger in her mouth, but instead held out her hand to Aiden. "You know what to do, right?"

Ooc: Going now, bye!

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2010, 07:45 PM

Aiden nodded. He put his hands to Gen, using Djimon's power instead of his own, and he felt the healing power flowing from him to her.