Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2010, 03:57 PM

Back at the ship, most people were around. Infri had gotten Erika a book on dogs and had established that Momo was a female, cuz she sat down to pee. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2010, 06:46 PM

Well, that was as good a theory as any. XD

Killie was talking to Star about what had happened. ".. and I'm a little worried about, well, this." She lifted up her shirt; the old bruises were dark purple smears across her torso and under her bra. She didn't find it at all awkward to be basically half naked in a laboratory; it was like a hospital, right? XD "I got these when Diego tried to kill me. I-I'm a little concerned that maybe he did but maybe that.. that my mutant powers were a little different than most." She held up her hand and pressed it onto the top of a countertop, focusing hard; her hand phased through it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM

Star frowned. "It's possible; I've heard of mutant powers where a person was able to come back from the dead, yours could be one of them. Tho yours is different from anything I've ever seen."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2010, 07:00 PM

"I've got a pulse. So I'm pretty sure I'm not a zombie. Which is good, because I'm pretty sure that would make Sam a necrophiliac if I was." She pulled her shirt back on. "I just don't get why my hand healed and these bruises didn't."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2010, 07:11 PM

"This is something that's beyond me. And I never said you were a zombie, just that your mutant power allowed you to cheat death. The other mutant I encountered had a healing factor that meant that even if his body was completely dismembered, he'd still heal from that even if there was just a tiny piece of brain tissue attached to his skull."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2010, 07:13 PM

"Lucky b*stard." Killie stared down at her hands. "So what's the thing where I can go through stuff? Do I call that a ghost power or something?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2010, 07:20 PM

"It's called phasing, I believe. I heard of a mutant who had a similar power to yours; she could put a hand, her face or even her entire body thru solid objects, or even touch someone and take them with her."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2010, 07:23 PM

".." Killie shook her head. "So, combined with the fact I cheated death - I'm a ghost." She grinned a little. "Think I like that as a nickname, Ghost."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM

Star smiled. "If you like. Sam's power on the other hand; he needs to work it out, and its limitations soon, so he can learn to control it. Yours seems to be fairly simplistic, and should be easy enough to learn."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2010, 07:26 PM

"Woo!" She threw her hands in the air - and phased through the floor into the engine deck. O_o

Halestorm