Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-23-2010, 03:33 PM

Raoul had gone back to his office, as Jesie had been having some trouble organizing her thoughts. He was now writing things down; though, none of it made sense, it was more just random things that popped into his mind.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-23-2010, 03:37 PM

Infri sneaked up to the door of Raoul's office and quickly slipped the paper under the door before he ran away. Despite the earlier session, he still didn't really trust Raoul; his fear of anyone appearing to be like a doctor and hospitals was still deeply embedded.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2010, 05:11 PM

Raoul heard the footsteps as Infri ran away, and he stood up and looked at the door. "..." He sighed and walked over, picking up the paper and looking it over. What he read deeply bothered him. ".. You poor sod." He sighed.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2010, 05:37 PM

As far as Infri was concerned, he'd only written the truth. He sat down in the main room, looking around first to see if Killie was around. He thought that she would have told everyone about the row, and everyone would be siding with her, given that she was an actual League member and he wasn't.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2010, 05:43 PM

Killie hadn't told a single person other than Raoul.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2010, 05:52 PM

Infri however, was used to assuming the worst about people. He did so about Ethan all the time, after all.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2010, 06:03 PM

Raoul read over the paper a few more times; he knew Kayte should see it, but the confidentiality rule that he'd always kept was holding him back. ".. Dammit. Isn't there a clause," he muttered.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2010, 06:06 PM

Infri wondered how long it would be til the ship docked, then he could leave the ship and lose himself in Japan. He sighed; he knew he'd hate living there, but he couldn't go back to America.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM

Raoul flipped through some books, before paging Kayte to come to his office. He purposely left the paper on the couch before leaving.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2010, 06:29 PM

Infri actually hid behind the sofa when he saw Kayte walking past the open door. He didn't want her to see him.