Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-19-2010, 06:02 PM

"I'm not bashing myself," Infri said. "Just telling it how it is. Maybe I should just go back to Metro. I mean, there's no danger from the Malus any more, and Erika and Kayte would be safe on the ship."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-19-2010, 06:03 PM

"The threats weren't just against you and your family. It was against everybody at the SCU. Rosa, Asha, Kayte's brother, Ethan, everyone."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-19-2010, 06:06 PM

"Then I'll go someplace else where no-one else can find me and no-one can get into danger cuz I do something stupid."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-19-2010, 06:12 PM

"No, you are not doing that. You are not running and hiding. That's what chickensh*t losers do, and you're not a chickensh*t loser. If you were, Erika wouldn't exist because Kayte wouldn't have given you two glances."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-19-2010, 06:14 PM

"I don't know why she did in the first place. And she should have just left me, then she would have had a chance. You can't stop me from leaving; I don't care what you say. I don't have anything here, and I can't go back home, so what choice do I have?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-19-2010, 06:16 PM

"Dammit, Infri." Killie ran her hands through her hair. "I'd do anything to have a daughter like Erika. I nearly did have one like her. But she died." She crossed her arms, looking upset. "Why the hell can't you be proud of her for doing so well? Are you really childish enough to not see that she's done what she's done for you? To make you proud?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-19-2010, 06:19 PM

Infri looked upset, too. "It doesn't matter; all it does is make me more jealous of her. That's cuz I'm a horrible person and I don't deserve to have a daughter like her."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-19-2010, 06:22 PM

"What started you thinking that you don't deserve her, Infri? From what I can tell, you've been a great dad to her."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-19-2010, 06:27 PM

"Ever since I came here; it's what everyone here thinks anyway, so it must be true. And I've been jealous of Erika ever since she started working at the SCU."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-19-2010, 06:29 PM

"So you're telling me that you've been jealous of her for helping you at work?"

Halestorm