Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 07:42 AM

Dark Star sighed. "Best thing to do would be to see if everyone on the ship is accounted for. Then you'll feel better about things. I'd help you, but I'm at a very crucial point and I would prefer to get this done as soon as possible."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 07:44 AM

"Alright. You're here, so you're counted." Alvin was still biting her nail. "Oka's in infirmary, she and rest of electrician crew is taking ceiling out because of bad wiring that needs to be replaced." She looked up at the ceiling of the lab, still thinking. "Aliss in computer room, I think. Djimon-" Alvin paused. "...." She got up and left the lab abruptly. "Last I saw him was this morning!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 07:48 AM

"He's probably out in the forest or something, and forgot the time," Dark Star called after her. She went back to work.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 07:50 AM

Alvin found the note on Djimon's door and read it, and she walked to the navigation room, still no less worried.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 07:52 AM

Dark Star planned to get a book for Okeam on cooking game when she next had the time. She guessed that she wouldn't know what to do with the meat that Azhdeha brought her. XD She continued to work on forming the body structure; the internal part was finished, now all that needed doing was the outside.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 07:56 AM

Alvin checked the regular maps of the area they were in, then compared it to the moving map. "... Okay, so forest is.. here." She looked back down at the paper map, then the moving one. "... Be nice if he was specific!"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 08:54 AM

Actually, if she flipped it over, he gave directions to his favorite training spot. It was in a small clearing, almost, or as close to a clearing as one can get in a rainforest.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM

Alvin stared at the note some more, re-reading it, then noticed words on the back; she was holding it up against the sunlight and had seen the ink/pencil markings through the paper. XD "... Alright, we check there." She nodded and marked it on the moving map after checking it on the regular map.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 11:48 AM

Aww, poor Al.

Meanwhile, Djimon had to pee, but had no access to a toilet...aww, crap!

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 11:55 AM

Oooh, that's not good. O_o

Alvin stared out the window, trying to think. Somebody neeeeeeds to help me hereeee.

Halestorm