Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 05:56 AM

Azhdeha had brought Okeam another rabbit.

Dark Star had a brief break for coffee. She was pleased overall with the work she'd done so far.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 05:58 AM

She had no idea what she was gonna do with the rabbits, honestly. XD

Alvin was pacing back and forth in one of the hallways nervously, wearing odd white dressy looking clothes. "... nrrr..." She hit herself in the head. "I hate it when they do that, dammit!" she muttered in Arabic. She sat down against the wall, staring at the opposite one.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 06:02 AM

Eat them? XD

Dark Star went back to work. She wanted to get this finished as soon as she could.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 06:03 AM

Cooking-wise, I mean. XD

Alvin stood up, staring blankly at a set of closed doors at the end of the hallway, and she headed to the lab, biting her nails nervously.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 06:17 AM

She'd have to find a recipe book. XD

Dark Star peered thru the viewing window of the tank; the shapeless mass was starting to form the contours of a human body.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 06:21 AM

Alvin sat down on a stool, still biting one of her nails; she looked uncharacteristically nervous/anxious.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 06:23 AM

Dark Star turned to face Alvin. "Anything the matter?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 06:27 AM

Alvin stared at her blankly - she'd been thinking and hadn't heard her at first - and she nodded a bit, still biting her thumbnail. "I have feeling something bad happen now. Was praying in altar room, suddenly peace shatter and I just.." She shook her head. ".. scared, no other way put it."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2008, 06:30 AM

Dark Star sighed. "Do you have any idea where or when this is happening? In any case, I could send Azhdeha to look around and see if he finds anything."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2008, 06:33 AM

She shook her head. "It happen in morning, the candles went out. I relit them, but then just now they went out and both stands fell over. They're bolted to the floor, they not supposed to fall over." She bit her thumbnail again, staring at the floor again. "Something happen again afternoon. I feel sick."

Halestorm