Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 10:22 AM

"I'm going to, don't worry. I just feel so awful." She hid her face in her hands.

The iguana just cocked his head and lay down to go to sleep. It was apparent he didn't want the bone. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 10:34 AM

Star put a hand on Killie's arm in a comforting manner. "Don't worry; it was a misunderstanding that caused it, and hopefully it'll sort itself out."

Damien still gave the lizard a wary glance as he went back to chewing the bone.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2010, 10:36 AM

"I hope so." Her voice was muffled. "I just hope I'm not going completely stark-raving bonkers, I need something in my head to be sensible and not being nasty for no reason."

"..Ma, is this because of Dad offing himself?"

"..That might be it." She sighed and lifted her head, resting her chin on her hands. "I miss him so much. I don't know why he would -do- something like that, I know the cancer came back but that's just..why?"

The iguana opened an eye and gave Damien a similar look.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-02-2010, 10:50 AM

"I'm sure Alvin will come up with something to help you. Just wish that she could help Damien in the same way."

Damien didn't know that iguanas were mostly vegetarian and wouldn't be interested in a meaty bone. XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2010, 10:56 AM

"I'm nearly done working on that playground, just need to um." She waved a hand. "Get some sand for the sandbox area and some soft wood chips for under the jungle gyms."

So Monty just snorted and went to sleep. XD

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-02-2010, 11:13 AM

"I just hope it works; I don't really know what else to do if it doesn't," said Star. "It would be cruel to take Damien's bones away and try and force him to act like the other kids do."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2010, 11:28 AM

"I'm sure he'd be able to have fun with sandboxes. I don't know a kid who doesn't."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-02-2010, 11:41 AM

"Depends what sort of fun. He might just be burying things there."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 03:17 PM

Rose, who'd been andering by, stopped and went in to the lab. "What's this about burying things?"

She should get an award for how nosey she is. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-02-2010, 03:21 PM

"Killie is making a playground for you and the other kids," said Star. "It's to try and get Damien to interact more with the other kids. Right now, he isn't doing that at all."